🍓Bonus 1 - Big Brother

(A/n): The story kind of ended too fast so lemme do this.

__________

"Onii-chan, plane rides are dangerous! How many times do I tell you that?!" a small girl, scolded her older brother as she placed her hands on her hips.

The raven haired male looked up from his bag to the pouting face of his younger sister.

"The one that happened with mom and dad is just an accident. Plus, I'm strong, such thing won't kill me." he smiled reassuringly and ruffled her hair.

"You're a human, you idiot." (y/n) blew a puff and crossed her arms.

"If I come back safe from this, will you stop nagging me like an old hag?" He laughed, closing the zipper of his bag.

"Maybe- wait- An old hag? I'm not an old hag, you dimwit!"

"Who are you calling dimwit, you punk!" he argued, eyebrows furrowed despite his lips tugging into a wide grin.

"Shut it, you blasphemous elephant!" (Y/n) hissed and threw the couch pillow towards her brother.

"Since when I am an elephant? Is there a skinny elephant?" he held his chest and dramatically gasped.

"Yes, there is. You malnourished elephant!" you insulted him and which he quickly sat up and leaned towards you.

"Caterpillar. You're a very, very, very fat caterpillar." He retorted and which the young girl smirk in response.

"Oh, dear my comebacks are way better than yours." you casually waved him off and which he deadpan in response.

"Geez, (Y/n). Stop arguing with me like that, act like your age, okay?"

"You just didn't want losing into this kind of banter, you nut."

"(Y/n)."

"(Y/n)"

"Onii-chan." you murmured.

"(Y/n)-chan."

"-chan."

You blinked slowly while trying to adjust your sight.

"(Y/n)-chan."

Your teachers smiley face greeted your sight.

"Onii-chan." you muttered lowly.

Korosensei lowered his tentacles and stared at you blankly.

"(Y/n)-chan, how are you? Still having stomach ache?" he lifted a glass of water from your nightstand and handed it to you.

'Weird. Why do they sound so alike in my dream?' you stared at your reflection on the water. Korosensei noticed and stepped closer to you.

"Is something wrong? Your lower abdomen still hurt?" he expressed his concern and dashed to your bathroom to get the medicine.

"I'm fine, it's just that-..." you trailed off before sighing tiredly.

"That?"

You contemplated to tell him in your mind.

'It's my own problem. He shouldn't delve into it too much.'

"Nothing." you replied to him, he knew it's not just nothing. But since he already know what it's all about, he let it pass.

"How was the trip to kyoto? And it's already ten in the evening, why are you still here?" you bombarded him with questions and which he responded with a chuckle, a reassuring smile and ruffled your hair.

'It feels familiar.' you thought and unconsciously got a hold of his tentacles.

You expected to feel a hand but instead it was something squishy.

"Nagisa-kun's group was met with trouble earlier but they're all fine now. And for your latter question, I'm here to check on my student." he petted your hair and you nodded your head at him.

"You should go back, sensei. You need  sleep too."

"It's alright. Rest assured! I'll leave once you've eaten dinner!"

'he brought my favourite.' you thought while tearing up.

"I'll use your kitchen for a bit." he stated and went out of your room. You followed him to the kitchen and watched as he prepare your food like he knew where the utensils are.

You slumped onto the counter and smiled.

'I miss you, onii-chan.'

___________

(A/n): I wonder what it feels like to have an older brother.