🍓Their Relationship

(A/n): I haven't thought of a new Bonus story so I'll be making another 'extra' but in this one I'll be explaining and describing things between Reader and Karma. About their own life and life together. Along with the E Class as well.

Their relationship:

-would obviously be chaotic with (Y/n) constantly yelling at Karma.

-Karma's pranks are a bit lighter for her but the teasing has no end.

-(Y/n)'s patience is the shortest whenever she's with Karma.

-Their dates would always be loud but fun,
Fun until a certain octopus or meddling classmates stalks them during their date.

-When Karma compliments her genuinely, she would yell at him saying he's an idiot and absolutely annoying while stomping away because she's flustered.

-Karma could only stare at her back, dumbfounded, wondering what did he do to make her upset. Poor Karma is confused and needs to take a moment to realize that she's flustered. But as time passes by Karma finally gets used to it and would tease her giving her no escape as he continue to make her face go red out of anger and embarrassment.

-And when (Y/n) compliments Karma, he would stare at her in shock. Since when did she know how to compliment someone?

Question:
Karma, what do you think of (Y/n)?

Karma: Honestly, she's a stuck-up. She always gets mad over the littlest thing. She shouts at me even for no particular reason.
She would blame my bad tutoring if she fails her exam. She would always mess up my prank or pull a prank on me herself. But despite all that, I love her still. She's so lucky. She's so troublesome and she makes life so eventful than it already is. She's the only one who manages to sass on me because everyone else is afraid to do so. Despite being annoying, she makes my everyday life fun and rather enjoyable. That's all.

(Y/n): I don't if I should thank you or kick your ass instead.

Question:
What about you (Y/n)? [Yes, I'm asking you readers.] what do you think about Karma?

Everyone's reaction about their relationship:

-the teacher in the MAIN CAMPUS wpuld get really nervous about it. Scared even. Pranks would be more severe than usual.

-KARASUMA is glad. Someone would put Karma in his place finally. Karasuma wouldn't have to drag Karma back to the classroom if he ditches again, all he need to do is call (Y/n).

-BITCH-SENSEI said she don't care. As long as they don't meddle in her lovelife(?) with Karasuma(?).

-KORO-SENSEI is overreacting as usual. He would always say 'no, my imouto is too young to date'. He would stalk them or disturb them on purpose.

-the PRINCIPAL faked a smile and clasped his hands and then said: what an early blooming relationship.

-YUKIKO is really happy for her bestfriend and classmate.

-NAGISA felt happy too but a little bothered since he's gonna have to deal with the two devils more and also be their third-wheel.

-the rest of the E-CLASS are relieved that they don't have to watch your relationship with Karma go back and forth anymore.

Their future:

-of course they definitely would get married.

-they would have children. Again OF COURSE.

-Their eldest would be a male. [Given that Karma is an only child, a male, and (Y/n) have an older brother, of course their eldest would be a male. ]

-the house would have another Karma w/ short temper.

-the child would be the one of the top students.

-Karma and his son would be constantly playing video games together.

-They're always into their game and Karma supports his son with that. Supported him too much because his parents never supported him at anything.

-One time, (Y/n) couldn't be patient with her son doing nothing but sitting infront of his playstation all day. She destroyed it and grounded both father and son from playing and buying any more game boys and monitors their pc regularly.

-(Y/n) as a parent, she would always try her best to be more patient and understand her child.

-Karma as a parent, he swore to be the best dad. He wanted to raise his child nicely because his parents obviously did a horrible job on it.

-He'd make sure to spend time with his son so he wouldn't feel lonely like Karma used to before whenever his parents would leave.

FACTS:

-(Y/n) lives in a house and has their own land not in an apartment. It was bought by their parents and since they died and her brother disappeared, she lived alone in the house.

-How she survived living alone? Koro lost his credit card countless times before so he decided to hand it over to (Y/n) and let her worry about their expenses. So when Koro disappeared, she managed to survive.

-When did Koro went missing? By the start of the second semester of (Y/n)'s second year in middle school.

-When did Karma realized he likes (Y/n)? During their school trip in Kyoto. He missed (Y/n) bc she wasn't able to attend. He felt disappointed that you weren't able to attend. He was awake all night thinking about it then coming up with the conclusion that he likes you.

-When did (Y/n) realized she likes Karma?
After what happened in Chapter 6. I might make a bonus chapter about it. The more they spend time the more self-conscious (Y/n) gets that leads her to nearly fainting after finding out that she, very much, wanted to be more than friends with Karma.

[(A/n): I hope you like this chapter, I'll try to make a bonus chapter soon HAPPY 6K READS, LOVE Y'ALL🎉💕]