6.0🍓- Book Incident pt.2

─AFTER KARMA MANAGED to successfully get his hands on Koro-sensei's red notebook. You both sat underneath Karma's favourite oak tree, not so far from the sattelite campus.

"Everything's heavily exaggerated" you huffed. Karma couldn't help but agree.

Back then, two weeks ago at the schooltrip on Kyoto. Karma stole Nagisa's phone to chat with you but Koro-sensei made it seem like Karma threatened to kill Nagisa and when Karma threw Nagisa's phone in the water, Koro-sensei changed Karma's reason. In the novel, Karma threw his friend's phone in the water because Karma's simply pissed off at how close Nagisa is to Karma's love interest.

"I feel like murdering every octopus in the world" Karma growled, trying to hide the fact that he's embarrassed because at some point there are scenes or things in the book that seem exaggerated but are actually true.

"Then bring them home so we could eat them" you replied, nudging his side with your elbow.

"Sure" was all what Karma said as he is way too flustered. A certain page in the book is all about him looking up to your lower half while you're turned around, leaning over Nagisa's desk. Almost the whole page explains how clouded his mind at that very moment.(Which is kinda real but exaggerated, he only got curious when he saw you cute panties showing from behind.)

He placed his hand on the page before you could read it and then swiftly ripped it off.

"Huh?" you blinked, looking over at the crumpled paper ball in Karma's hand, he shoved it in his pant's pocket. After processing what he've done you let out a shrieked.

"Oooooo~ Lovebirds! Whatcha' got there?" Nakamura asked while happily skipping towards you.

"It's nothing!" You smiled, hiding the notebook behind you.

While Karma...

"Oh... it's our love story" he stole the book from your grasp, dangling it infront of Nakamura.

"WHAT?! NO!" you panicked, trying to reach the book from Karma but Rio managed to steal it.

"Gratifying the devil, eh?" Rio read the title outloud before devil horns and tail made it's way to her.

"Give it back!" You tried to reach for it but Rio is one hell of a tall ass too.

Soon then, Karma towered over the two of you, snatching the book and hiding it in his pocket.

With a quick 'bye-bye' he made his exit from the scene and ran for his life.

"Anddddddd...that's how Akabane Karma stole Koro-sensei's notebook" Nakamura sighed defeatedly, letting out a tired huff.

You looked at her blankly before shrugging. 'So, she knew it was Koro-sensei's'

"He made more drafts but threw them away when those ships are failing, me and Okano found them when we're tasked to handle the trash. Weird he got a Karma x Nagisa. Like... I know Nagisa's a trap but I think Karma's straight" Nakumura must've noticed your expression and explained.

But that's not the point. You could only sweatdrop at your teacher's fantasy but a part of you wanted to check the novel.

An image of Karma with horns and tail appeared in your mind making you change your mind.

On the other hand, you'd rather not know than to feel Karma's wrath.

~~

You know Karma don't normally attend P.E. In hopes to get the bag for the book, taking advantage of his absences during Physical Ed.

After checking the bag for a good five minutes you gave up. And as soon as you closed the zipper the classroom door slip open.

Eyebrows lifted, Karma gaze down at your figure, kneeled down onto the floor next to his bag. Your eyes met and for some reason, you felt nervous and shaken under his gaze.

"What are you doing?" surprised rather than offended, Karma asked.

"U-uh..." you internally cursed yourself for stuttering. Karma lowered his eyebrows and broke eye contact with you, he must've made you nervous.

For a moment, Karma already understood your intentions and waited for you to speak.

"Koro-sense's novel" you continued.

Karma hummed and nodded, dangling the notebook infront of him.
Satisfied by his reactions, Karma surely doesn't get offended easily and knows how to read through peoples' actions and makes you wonder how, and why?

[(A/n): I wonder how, I wonder why. Yesterday you told me 'bout the blue blue sky, but all that I could see is just a red strawberry XD]