10.0🍓 - Shame Incident

―MONTHS HAVE PASSED and summer came to an end. December came and snow covered the roofs, paths and plants' remaining leaves.

"It's so cold" you complained, hugging yourself.

"Who wears summer clothes in winter breaks?" Terasaka growled, he's been tired from your complaints an hour ago.

You huffed, ignoring his statement. Though, he's right. Who wears summer clothes in winter breaks? An idiot. And unfortunately, you are an idiot.

"Who comes to school during winter breaks?" You growled, squinting your eyes to Koro who sweat nonstop from your piercing glare despite the freezing cold temperature.

"Me." Karma simply responded like it was no big deal.

"Of course, delinquents." You growled, shooting him a glare. He only have a black sweater on and red scarf, no other layers of coats. How is he not cold? Is he some engineered being like your teacher.

"Ouch." Karma placed his hands on his chest, acting as if he's hurt.

"Stop fucking flirting!" Terasaka angrily snapped, stomping towards yours and Karma's direction.

Karma thought for a moment whether to comment on the bicolored male's complaint or just simply ignore the headless chicken, like how Itona refers to him.

"youlove me?" Karma asked, a familiar notebook in between his fingers making Koro shriek.

"Where did that came from?" You angrily asked. Sure, your temper matches Terasaka's.

"Hmm?" Karma let out a closed-eyed smile, enjoying the display he's imposing to his classmates.

"Ugh! Shut the fuck up!" You snapped at him.

"You did not say no!" He beamed.

"Fucking fine!" You replied.

Karma snickered in response, enjoying your mad expression. He found it cute but, it doesn't work that way to your classmates.

"So, you really love me?" He asked again.

"Y-yeah, just shut up!" Your face flushed as you tried to stay your focus on the book infront of your face.

"Cool, love you too." He hummed. His longer and slender fingers, grabbing the end of the book and putting it back in your hand 'caused you've been reading it upside down.

Silence covered both you as your classmates' suppressed giggled and squeels errupted in the background.

You slammed the book down on your desk making Karma shoot you a confused look.

"WHY ARE YOU SO CALM?!" You asked.

"Everyone in the class literally knows, (Y/n)." Karma responded calmly as if you didn't let out an ear piercing scream right infront of his face.

"What the fucking fuck?" Was all you could say in disbelief. Your eyes flickered to Kanzaki who hid herself in the corner of the classroom.

――――

(A/n): dear, reader. Show Kanzaki your mercy. AHAHAHA