🍓Bonus 3 - Lolicon Alert

(A/n): continuation of last chapter heheh.

might have a jjk crossover NYURUFUFUFU.
——————

Karma made you stand behind the door in your outfit while clicking multiple times, taking pictures.

You now have a grumpy expression as you pout and frown in annoyance. "When this end?" you whined, still having trouble with your sentences.

"A few more, (Y/n). Be patient, we'll get ice cream after this." he reassured and continue clicking more.

In the span of three days, your mind and body matured as if a day means a year to you. The second day Karma woke up in a panic as you suddenly grew in size and started finally being able to walk more properly. He reported it to Koro-sensei by nighttime to avoid having the tentacle-teacher crashing into his place to interrupt your time with Karma.

"No more!" you argued and started leaving your place leaving Karma grabbing onto the back of your shirt and dragging you back to place.

"I'll get you as much as you want. Even donuts before we go home." Karma bantered, you sighed and finally posed with an attitude.

(*insert jennie's meme when they danced hylt*)

"Done?" you asked in a tone which made Karma's sweat dropped at your attitude.

Just how did her parents raised this midget?

"No." Karma decided to tease you for a moment and pretend to click pictures still.
When you're at the brink of throwing a tantrum he stopped and led you out of his room.

Yes, you slept in the same room. In the same bed. Because he's a lolicon for you.

Karma picked you up before walking down the stairs because lil' (Y/n) in a three years old body can't handle stairs.

Once out of the house, Karma still didn't put you down which made you whine.

No, way he's gonna let you walk on your own when you could get lost and how could he hold your hand when you're too short?

You're merely 3' somethin, while he's 5'9".
He's gonna have a sore back if he hold your hand for long.

"Downnnnn!" you whined, Karma ignored your pleads and continue walking without a care in the world, even if the strangers in the streets look at him weirdly.

It didn't take long for you two to reach the ice cream stand in the park. Karma didn't hesitate to line up.

You smiled and continue chanting 'ice cream, chillin' chillin', ice cream, chillin''. Karma didn't really mind you singing in the wrong tune and mispronounced lyrics, it's cute.

Someone in the line behind Karma poked your cheek which you giggled in response and stopped singing. Karma frowned and turned to face the guy, he glared at the cotton candy haired boy with black roots.

The guy stopped and smiled at him sheepishly, Karma turned around to face his front.

"The fuck you doin' brat?" you saw a mouth formed on the guy's cheek which left your mouth ajar. He quickly slap his cheek, leaving him hissing in pain.

The mouth reappeared on the back of his hand. "The hell?"

"Shut up, Sukuna." Yuji hissed and covered his hand. Fortunately, Sukuna got tired of annoying him and laid back down in his throne.

His black haired friend came in the line which made you blush and turn around. Nobara dragged Yuji out of the line while Megumi stood where Yuji was.

After the chaos of you constantly glancing at Megumi and him ignoring your stare you and Karma managed to get your ice cream.

You bid goodbye to the attractive male even though he's not looking. You'll probably never see him again.

Karma put you down on the park bench and let you eat the cold and sweet delight in a cone.

"Don't get yourself dirty." Karma scolded and wiped away the ice cream on your cheek.

"Fuck." you cursed, remembering what the mouth on Yuji's cheek said earlier.

"Say that again." Karma dared but there's warning in his tone.

"Fuck. Fuck this. Fuck Karma." you cursed out which made him sigh in frustration but that didn't last long when he smiled evilly.

"Why don't try saying 'perverted octopus'." he smiled wiping the ice cream remnants on the side of lips with his thumb and licking it.

"Per...pervet...topus" you babbled.

"Again." he demanded, you frown and grasped onto your ice cream cone tightly with a determined look.

"Per...perveted o'topus." you smiled victoriously which made Karma gave up.

"How about 'bitch'?" he smirked.

"Bich?" you asked.

"Horse face."

"Hose peyyys."

~~

Fourth day is monday so Karma decided to bring you to class with him.

"Ah, good morning, Karma-kun, (Y/n)-chan." Nagisa greeted upon seeing you two.

"Sup, loser." you greeted back which made Karma smirk. He taught you well. Nagisa was taken aback as if he's already facing the 14 years old (Y/n).

"What was that?" Koro-sensei frowned. You pulled something from Karma's blazer and threw it at Koro. He didn't expected it to be made of anti-him.

The side of his head was melting cause the object was stuck. He took it out with a tissue with a deadpan. "What happened to her, Karma-kun?"

"She matured." Karma proudly stated.

──────────
(A/n):

Nagisa: okay... what happened to (Y/n)-chan?

Karma: She matured (2).

Nagisa: okay...

Karma: *proud*