2.0🍓 - Train Station Incident

─YOU STOMPED YOUR way down the mountain not looking back to them. It scared the shit out of you and you wanted to knock Karma out so bad right now but you're gonna need some life long training to learn how to overpower or outsmart the redhead.

**

"I think you should apologize for real, Karma-kun" Nagisa suggested, feeling stressed he have to deal with your tantrum later but he's too nice to admit.

"What? " Karma brows furrowed.

"Or maybe do her a favor? " Nagisa shifted in his position awkwardly.

"Hmm... If there's a chance. But that  girl is wild, did not know those were your type, Nagisa" Karma agreed but of course he's not going to let any chance to tease go by.

"(Y/n)-chan just have a little trouble with her temper. Actually scratch that-" Nagisa stopped himself before he could say anything else.

"Aye~? Nagisa playing superhero to an outcast, not a surprising thing if you were to ask me~" Karma mused, his mind wandering back to the raging girl who is just being so nonchalant while comforting him.

He remembered you not seeming to care but went to comfort him anyways, even though you obviously hated his guts and is annoyed by him.

"She's not that bad. Rude Nagisa" Karma chuckled making Nagisa's face paled, only realizing he's been speaking a little ill of you.

~~

"Eh? If it isn't (L/n)?" You heard a voice mused, you stood by a post while waiting for Nagisa.

"Yeah, it seems"

"I heard Akabane got back from his suspension"

"Imagine being in the same room with a delinquent"

"I would rather die than-"

The voices your focus is directed to halted as a crashing sound was heard from behind you. You turned around to see them running away, throwing empty threats to the redhead who never seems to buy them.

"Need your knight now, princess? " he cockily grins, leaning down to your face.

You aren't that far from the post where the two is by, he's secretly checking for some possible scratches the glass could've reach or some he didn't notice from your fall with him.

"Knight? You're more like the evil sorcerer " you rolled your eyes.

"Oh guys, what happened? "Nagisa came having three various drinks in hand.

"Nothing such as a delinquent playing hero" you shrugged.

"Oh okay." Nagisa started walking to the station, expecting you two to follow.

"Anyways, thanks, Akabane" you mumbled, looking away from him, your cheeks red from the embarrassment.

'See? She's not so bad.' Karma chuckled internally. You're even more interesting than he thought you are.

"Karma is fine, (Y/n)" He offered a gentle yet empty smile as he started walking to the bluenette who have been patiently waiting for you two.

"Kay" you replied.

"You're pretty tamed than I thought you'll be" He teased, preparing for an earful but instead he got a flustered look from you.

"You're not so bad yourself, Ak- Karma"

You huffed away running towards Nagisa.

Karma stayed a little behind, watching you interact with the bluenette. The corner of his lips tugging upwards without him noticing as he followed your movements. Taking notice of the very little details of the expressions you make.

'I need to get my heart checked.'

**

"Nyu! This is good! "

The sound of scribbling can be heard in the background along with slitherings.

—————————

(A/n): how r u guys doin'?

And howdya' like the book so far?

Next update is on: sunday