11.0🍓 - Character Development Incident

―AFTER THE INCIDENT with Kayano and the revelation about Koro-sensei's past. That night Koro asked if you could stay behind and he has yet to reassure Karma that he'll take you home.

"So..." you trailed off once you're inside the teacher's faculty room.

"I haven't been completely honest with you, " he muttered, head down as he fiddled with his finger-tentacles.

His tone of voice hinted of sorrow and guilt.

You tilted your head in confusion. "Sensei? Can you be more clearer? I can't understand "

"Imōto" he mumbled, gazing up at you. Even though with unusually large smile on his face, you can tell how solemn he is inside.

"Huh? " you blinked. You did not get at all.

Koro decided that word isn't enough.

"I guess I'll never be able to come home with you again. To watch your favourite cartoon movie with you over and over again 'cause you never get tired of it. " he smiled sadly.

You had yet to blink once again.

Then Koro continued:

"To eat ice cream with you when you do stress eating whenever you get a failing grade. To hold you up whenever we decided to change the curtains. To fail cooking assumptions with you. I've been a horrible brother. I hope you forgive me. "

By now, you did not even notice you're crying. You wiped those tears remaining on your cheeks when you notice one fell on your socks.

Everything makes sense now. No wonder why he is always so talkative to you, why he offered to bring you to an ice cream shop back then in midterms.

Why he used the excuse 'I forgot my pillow' back then in the Kyoto field trip is because he wanted to check on you.

Why he offered you sweets and bubble teas when they got back from that field trip.

"You..." you mumbled, looking down at the tear stained, wooden floor.

"You were an assassin" you stated in disbelief.

"I did not want to let you know about that but, I know you'll have to find out anyways " the teacher took a few steps backwards as if worried that he might scare you away.

"I guess I have to take you home and Karma-kun" he smiled.

"Karma? " you asked.

Koro responded by opening the door to reveal a redhead teen, leaning against the wall across the door of the faculty.

You gulped, squinting your eyes at him. "How long have you been there?"

"Long enough to hear everything" he admitted and your heart sank. He knew now, you're brother is an assassin. A murderer. A criminal.

You sighed tiredly, glancing at Koro.

"I want go home" you whispered.

Koro nodded."I'll take you two home"

Once inside his pockets(?). He flew out of the window to the small house you live in.

Koro shrieked when he felt Karma got off too.

"I'll stay here a little longer" Karma explained.

"Then I'll stay here too. " Koro protested. No way he's gonna let you stay alone in the house with a guy.

Little did Koro know you've been at Karma's place with only the two of you alone.

You opened the door and two immediately followed. After changing off of your shoes you dropped your bag in the living room.

"Shall I make some coffee?" The yellow blob offered. You meekly nodded and slumped down the couch.

Karma took a seat down beside you. He knows he should say something but he wanted you to speak your thoughts to him without having to ask.

"I feel drained." Was all you said. He nodded his head.

"Character developments are tiring." Karma placed his hand on top of her head.

"Except this is reality, Karma." You sighed, eyes trailing over to his sharp features.

Soon, Koro came back holding two cups of espresso and one cup of hot cocoa. "I thought mine is coffee too," you frowned.

"You're still young, (Y/n)" Koro sighed, shaking his head like a disappointed mother.

"Yeah, smol (Y/n)." Karma replied, poking your cheeks.

"Shut up. I deserve the coffee than you do, I'm months/days older than you" you rolled your eyes.

Karma only smiled in response before waving a dismissive hand to Koro. Koro blinked, tilting his head to the side.

"Can you leave us alone, teach?"

Your eyes darted towards Karma as nervousness filled your chest.

"Nyuuu?! Of course not!" Koro argued but you kicked the coffee table making him shriek and eventually leave the room.

Karma let a few seconds of silence pass as his fingers delicately traced the outline of your jaw.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

You figured out he's talking about all the information you have to acknowledge tonight.

You shakes your head 'no'. There's no point in lying to him. He'll find you out more sooner than later.

"Are you gonna tell them?"

By 'them', Karma means the class.

"I don't know." You groaned. It'll be easier for you to keep it a secret than to let them know. Not that you're close to everyone.

"Then let the octopus do the work" Karma is all nonchalant about this. You thought he'll be at least terrified to find out that the girl he likes -whom also likes him back but no one asked out one- have lived with an assassin before. Not just some typical assassin but the number one assassin known as the ‘Reaper’.

But then, this is Karma we're talking about. If it's with him, you better expect the unexpected.

"I love you, Karma. Let's date"

───────────

(A/n): karma, you chicken! Why haven't you asked her out?! I cannot take this smooth move I can say (Y/n).