5.0🍓 - Kyoto Incident

"NAGISA, TAKE ME with you! " you cried, hugging his torso. Because of the class' number, the students cannot be divided evenly.

"Alright alright! "Nagisa patted your head.

"And Karma too! " you whined, pointing at the redhead, silently eating at the very back of the classroom.

"I get it. I get it. " he nodded his head in response.

"Great! Now we have two troublesome people in the group! " Sugino commented in the background.

You frowned in an instant. You stood wanting to go knock him out and knock some sense into his thick skull but Nagisa held you back.

"You know what?! Your crush doesn't like you! She likes someone else! Shame on you, man! " you hissed at him.

"Let her go, Nagisa! " Karma waved his hand with an innocent smile. Nagisa hesitantly let go and you immediately went to fist fight Sugino who got defeated not even a minute after.

"Damn, that girl is scary" Sugino shivered, pressing the ice pack to his bruise as he stared at you and Koro-sensei as he wrapped your bleeding knuckles with a bandage.

"Scary because you can't fight back?" Karma mused.

"No, she's insane" Sugino replied. Luckily for him, you couldn't hear their conversation.

"Next time, think first before you speak. Have some nice choice of words if you can't fight back for yourself" Karma tossed his empty strawberry milk carton to Sugino making it bounce on his head.

"You think Karma likes (Y/n)?" Sugino scooted over to Nagisa who chuckled at his question.

"I don't think so. I'm sure he does"

"And, what does she mean by my crush doesn't like me!? " Sugino exclaimed while Nagisa shrugged in response.

~~

"So, where's the notebook? " Karma asked checking your pockets and bag.

"Koro-sensei took them" you replied.

"Why?! " he hissed. He wanted to read more, if he got together with you or not in the story.

"Why are you so interested in the story, anyways? " you asked him, pointing a suspicious finger at him.

"Why do you keep on preventing me on knowing more in the book? " he asked, countering your question in an instant.

"None of your concern" you huffed, pushing his hands away from as they haven't left your bum *cough*, I mean back pocket.

"I don't think so... Especially when I, myself, is a character in the story" With that he stood up to go try to take the notebook back.

"i DoN'T THiNK So... eSPeCiaLLY WHeN i, MYSeLF, iS a CHaRaCTeR iN THe SToRY" you mocked, imitating his tone while rolling your eyes.

"I don't see the point why, you, people are getting all work up about this whole school trip thing" Irina mocked.

"For someone who had travelled around the world, this is pretty much nothing to me" she added, each words laced with arrogance.

"Okay then, stay here"

"Make sure to water the plants, Bitch-sensei"

And that and so-on comments rose up in the air. In the end, Irina don't actually want to get all left out.

~~

Speak of bad fortune...

In the end you couldn't come with them as your monthly bleeding came causing such a painful stomach ache.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Blue-boo: We had Okuda to fill up your spot. Get well soon, (Y/n)-chan.

Blue-boo: And also, Karma-kun said sickness are for fools.

Blue-boo: So, you're a fool (~_^)

(Y/n): This is not Nagisa, right?

Blue-boo: Got me there, baby.

(Y/n): ?

Blue-boo: Don't tell me you can't recognize me.

(Y/n): No, I'm just weirded out with the nickname. F u, Karma.╭∩╮●︿●╭∩╮

Blue-boo: Good thing, you aren't here though,

(Y/n): EXCUSE ME?!

Blue-boo: Haha. Got caught up in some trouble.

Blue-boo: So this is not really a 'Kyoto Incident' after all.

(Y/n): Uhm, what?

Blue-boo: Hi, (Y/n). This is Fuwa!

(Y/n): Oh hi, Fuwa-chan.

*Blue-boo is typing*

...

*Blue-boo is typing*

(Y/n): What's going on?

(Y/n): Fuwa? [Message not sent!]

(Y/n): What the hell? [Message not sent!]

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

'What just happened?' you thought to yourself.

**

"No! Why?!" Nagisa dramatically gasped as Karma threw the bluenette's phone in the water before Rio and Kayano could get their hands on it.

"You can have my old one. Dontcha' worry" Karma stuck his tongue out, waving Rio and Kayano off while the two girls slumped their shoulders in defeat.

They both wanted to get a hold of the phone to see your conversation with Karma...

-------

(A/n): I published ❛Dulcet Kiss❜ it's an Itona x Reader book. The second book of Koro Novel Series. The series this book belongs to :'). You guys might wanna check it. *shameless*