9.0🍓 - Growth Spurt Incident

—SATURDAY.

THE DAY where you and Karma decided to sneak in the sattelite campus to take the novel from Koro again. You two watched from under a tree as he flew away.

When the place is finally secured, you two went in sneakily and searched for the novel book. In his desk, are different coloured notebooks, probably one for each of his ships.

"Found it" you heard Karma say in a sing-sang voice. You nodded in response and took a quick dash away from the mountain before the octopus  makes it back.

"Hmm... come over my place? Whaddya' say?" Karma asked, tilting his head towards you. His bangs fell from his forehead to the said and some to his eyes.

Even with the vibrant ruby locks over those menacingly mercury golden eyes, the mischievous and mysterious glint in his eyes never fade.

You feel pity for yourself. And you feel sympathy for him. For some reason, you always think he have some sort of a problem no one could probably see nor understand.

"Earth to (Y/n)" Karma waved his hand infront of your face. You quickly snapped out of your trance, prying his hands away.

"Your place, right?" you huffed, fixing the blue denim jacket over your shoulders.

Karma hummed in response, his hands shoved in his pockets. His head tilted back, looking down to everything, everyone-- as if mocking their own existence.

You can't even look at someone like that. How you wish you could,

~~

You two decided to settle in his living room the high ceiling, wide space, beaming bright chandelier, it looks even more elegant than any accessories you saw.

Every single thing in his place screams: wealth, power, money, luxury. The place feels somewhat overwhelming with all the expensive decors-- vases, paintings.

Even the couch looks as expensive. Karma totally fits this place. His elegance that oddly fits him. His posture, eveything single thing about Karma.

It makes you want to drown yourself and pray to wake up in your new life as someone who's extremely rich, you'd surely cherish every minute.

However... in your perspective, for Karma. It seems like all of these aren't enough, he needed more. He needed something he wasn't even sure of himself.

Karma sat down on the sofa, throwing his feet over to the glass surfaced coffee table. "Hurry, so we can start"

He patted the seat next to him. Ypu hesitantly obliged, just how you are exactly, out of place. You sat beside him, awkward as ever.

'This is embarrassing' a mini you in your mind with a halo over her head ran around while chasing another mini you with red horns both screaming about how shameful and embarrassing this situation is.

Without you noticing Karma had already started reading the novel, his head against your shoulder. With everything Karma had, he didn't have any negative comment when he came over your place once.

"Those boobs grew don't you think?" You snapped out of your trance to see that Karma had layed his head on your shoulder, glancing down.

"Ha?! You pervert!" Startled by the sudden compliment/statement, you pulled away from him. Almost jumping off of the couch.

You grabbed the first thing your hand landed on, the small, square pillow who has done nothing to you.

You raised the pillow hitting Karma with it. Despite his protests, your actions continuous.

"Hey! Hey! Stop hitting me! " he growled, finally snatching the pillow from your grasp and throwing it across the living room.

You tsked at him and sat down, a little further than before, disturbed by the fact that he even actually look at you over there.

"Why don't you notice your own growth? " you growled. The idiot literally grew a centimeter these past three months. But you... Your face grew noticeably dark as you thought about being small for the rest of your life.

"Eh~?" Karma mused, leaning closer to take a better look at your face.

"But me..." you muttered.

The corner of Karma's lips tugged upwards. "It went to your bust instead of your height"

Before bursting into a fit of laughter.

'Typical Karma' is all you could say.

"Plus, " Karma decided to, maybe, flatter you.

"I don't really mind if all chance of growth will go to your bust"

Your mind went blank. What 'don't really mind's? Does he mean he likes it when they grows?

"You say that but you always teases me about my height" you huffed in annoyance. Karma let out a small laugh as he playfully nudged your arm.

"My bad, this is just really how I am."

'Yeah, and I also don't mind you being just you. I like that better' you smiled internally.

──────────

(A/n): Karma, u lil' perv😩.