8.0🍓 - Pool Incident

—FROM THE SO much heat, the class 3E decided to go to their swimming pool in the mountain made by their teacher, for them, and for them only.

You sat by the water, the inability to swim is killing you. So soaking your feet in the cold water is the only ease you could get at the moment.

'I brought a liter of cola, right?' you asked yourself. Deciding to go check on it, you stood up and carefully planted your feet on the ground.

The wet slippery part of the soil and the beads of water on your foot did not help though, your foot slip followed by another one as the force caused your upper body to move backwards. Your feet hurried to gain a stable to position to get a hold of your balance and before you knew it, strong pale arms have grasped your body, just below your chest and have rather pulled you down in the water.

You let out a short screech as your back collided against Karma's firm chest. You could feel his heart beating like a drum, similar or more likely, exactly the same as yours as if both hearts are on a competition on who gets to beat faster.

"Clumsy lil' princess" he chuckled and without any of his words processing in your mind; your cheeks heated up in a blush.

You responded with a huff. Soon Karma's arms left you and you have no choice but to hold onto him, afraid of drowning.

The redhead rose a brow of confusion while you clung onto him tighter. Snaps and camera clicking can be heard from the background.

"What're you doing, (Y/n)?" he asked, the logical and rational side of his brain had completely stop functioning to piece two and two together.

"I-i can't swim!" you exclaimed, one arm trying to reach the very edge of the rectangular pool.

"Ahh... " was all Karma could say. Logical and rational part of his mind still in an, what it seems like, a never ending process.

"What are you still doing? Bring me back up" you hissed, your classmates' attentions all on you two.

Karma absentmindedly brought you back to sit on the edge of the pool. Once back on your feet, you dusted yourself off while hugging yourself.

Karma's gaze lingered on your retreating form. You slumped down somewhere near Koro-sensei's seat as he, once again, play the life guard role.

From behind Karma, Maehara and Okajima jumped on his back, tackling the redhead deep into the pool.

Karma wriggled from their grasps, easily shaking the two away as he resurfaced from below with deep breaths and a slight coughing fit.

"Nyuya! Maehara-kun! Okajima-kun! "

~~

After school came, meaning orange sky, crowded trains and groups of students leaving the school..

You traveled the sun-kissed path down the mountain, accompanied by the two mushroom head.

Karma, however, is missing in action.

'Where did he go? ' you thought.

"(Y/n)-chan, if you continue spacing out you'll get left behind" Kayano called out, her and Nagisa have gone meters down the path from you.

You nodded before jogging to catch up with them.

'Guess I'm just getting too attached to him '

**

"Are you done, Karma-kun? " Koro sat patiently infront of his student.

The student being the who came late (again) today and also who threatened to drown Maehara and Okajima which he actually put into action and Koro have to forcefully step in and separate them three.

"Why am I the only here? " Karma groaned, the root of this commotion being the two pervert in the class however he's the one suffering this punishment from his teacher.

"I am the one you needed to kill Karma-kun. Not your classmates" Koro lectured.

Karma irked at his response, why? It's not like Karma jumped on them first.

"They started it" argued the younger male.

"Oh well... " Koro scratches his yellow blob of a head, ashamed of his reasons.

"You see, I'm just getting all protective." Koro covered his pink face using his tentacles.

While Karma's mind went blank. Protective of who? Maehara and Okajima? Why?

Karma stared at Koro with an unreadable expression while Koro remained flustered, unable to notice the pandemonium he left in his student's brain.

"Now now, if you're done I'll be taking this" Koro picked up the paper from the desk while sauntering away unable keep up with the humiliation.

――――――

(A/n): why is korosensei so protective? And who is he getting all proctective for? u guys can guess ;)