7.0🍓 - Like? Incident

—IT IS THE time where conflicted emotions messes with the protagonists' heads. You've read countless novels to say that you were to end up with Karma. Though there's this little doubt. Okuda exists, she's an outcast like you too. She gets attention from Karma like you do, but not as much you get, so that's another point.

At the thought of your lovelife feels like you're living in a novel. But don't stories contains plot twist. Worried that Karma may be the main and most important character and in the middle of the story appears the real female protagonist.

It is time to go ask your best friend for help. To tell her your insecurities and go get reassurance while knowing it wouldn't really work.

With a familiar voice saying hello from the other line, you spoke up:

"Yukiko, I'm dying and I need your help"

Kanzaki have yet to blink and process what you've been saying before coming to the conclusion that you're probably exaggerating again.

With an exaggerated response to match the level of your humour:
"I'll come in your aid, hang in there!".

~~

The sounds of Tokyo's busy streets such as loud chatters, whispered gossips, horn and engine of vehicles, vendors attracting customers with some sales.

All were blocked out by a wall of mirror, only the loud vehicles' sound made it in the café but there is little to no sound.

The sun had made it's way to the top, showing off it's heat mercilessly to the people outside.

Karma's answer to this: something sweet and cold with strawberry.
Strawberry flavoured ice cream.

But the sweetness of their cold treats aren't enough to cut the tension.

"Do you think she likes me, Nagisa?" Karma asked with a stressed expression on his face.

As much as Nagisa's tired with yours and Karma's lovestory going back and forth hopelessly. This is something you and Karma have to swallow your pride about and confess. To ease the worries and build better trust, you two need to over come this 'conflicted emotion' part of your lovestory.

Bothered by the silent and stillness of his friend Karma decided to speak again, calling out his name.

Nagisa's smiled contains feigned innocence making Karma nervous.

"Why are you smiling at me like that?"

"Nothing in particular" Nagisa shrugged dropping off his smile. The worry in Karma arises drastically.

"Does she not like me? She like someone else? Did she told you?"

Again Nagisa left Karma's question unanswered.

"Why are you like this?" Karma said between breaths as he tried to calm himself down from the anxiety.

"Sorry" was all Nagisa could say.

They decided, the conversation for today is over. Once the foods' gone, time to part ways and go home.

~~

"Do you think he likes me, Yukiko?" you asked, you two had gone out to the arcade, Kanzaki's favourite hang-out place.

Kanzaki thought for a moment before lying, "I don't know, (Y/n)-chan"

Not even near satisfied by her answer you replied: "Awe, come on! You look like you knew something!"

"I'm sorry" Kanzaki smile apologetically and somewhat in that smile is something that's begging you to let whatever thought in your mind to just slip up.

"Do you want to get teased?" you wiggled your eyebrows at her. She shakes her head frantically, a horrified expression dancing in her entrancing features.

"Please show me your mercy" Kanzaki shut her eyes tightly.

"Show me yours first" you smirked, leaning in closer to her while resting your chin against your knuckles.

She kept quiet and that's definitely not the response you wanted.

"Yukiko..." you whispered.

Let's just say you can be more devious than Karma. Yukiko knew that.

**

"Nyuuu?! My notebook's missing again!"

―――――――

(A/n): Hahahahaha. Poor Koro. Can't help but to find a desperate and confused Karma really cute. Second hand embarrassment comes to life whenever he blushes :'). His blush makes me weak on the knees (ʚ˘³˘ɞ).