15🍓 - Epilogue

—YOU RAN A hand on the multi-colored thin notes in a shelf in the teacher's lounge.

"What? You wanted to reread that book?" Karma snickered, bending over you with a mocking grin on his face.

Even in the brightest of the day, they shines brighter than the sun. To light up and warm each other with a tight embrace.

"I was having a moment here, you see! Until you interrupted me!" You snapped at him.

Days and days,
every moment we spent together,
only made my feelings for you grew stronger”

"Hmm...my bad." Karma replied.

"Funny. You think I'd accept that half-assed apology." You crossed your arms and turned to face him.

You look really cute when angry. If only Karma could tell you that.

"What do you mean 'half-assed'? I don't even mean it at all." The redhead shrugged at you and started walking towards the window.

“Waves and waves,
Walls and walls,
We got over it like it was nothing at all,”

“People judged even if they don't know a thing.”

“But we didn't waver, we only grew stronger.”

"Oh darling. Go buy some respect in the convenience store." You remarked.

"Oh baby, go buy some brain." He retorted.

"Fuck off." You hissed at him.

"Oh my love. You disheartened me!" He dramatically gasped.

"Get out!" You exclaimed and kicked him out of the room.

“None of us are courteous,
Just simply humorous."

"Hey!" Karma hissed after you literally kick his butt.

"Pay back, bitch!" You shouted over the wooden walls.

“To other people 'hilarious'”

"Are they bickering again?" Kataoka asked worriedly as she heard you and Karma shout at each other from the back yard of the sattelite building.

"Obviously." Nagisa sweat dropped.

"They never really change, do they?" Isogai joined the conversation.

"Once again, obviously." Kataoka copied Nagisa's paled face.

"They're too comical for me." Maehara laughed after seeing you throwing something at Karma through the window.

"Just wait 'til he hears you." Isogai warned.

"Hey, Isogai bro! Don't scare me like that!" Maehara whined.

"I'm not trying to scare anyone." Isogai calmly walked away.

A shoe came flying through the window hitting Maehara on the face. Now it was Karma's turn to laugh.

"Oh shit! I'm sorry Maehara!" You exclaimed, reaching your arms out as Nagisa gave your shoe back.

"That's supposed to be for Karma." You smiled sheepishly. Maehara remained laying on the ground while giving you thumbs up saying that he's okay.

"But it looks better on his face, doesn't it?" Karma whistled.

"You devil!" You hissed as you began chasing him again.

"Do they even get tired?" Kataoka made a withered face.

"I doubt it." Maehara said with the same expression.

**

"I'll see you guys again next month!" You waved at them before you started walking down the mountain together.

Be it at their best or at their worst.
They've sworn to stay by each other.

"You're too loud." Karma commented, obviously tired and just want to call it a day.

"Shut up." You hissed, you had enough of his bullshits today and you just simply want to sleep too.

Karma didn't say anything else as you two made your way down to a car. You sat in the backseat and layed to sleep through the whole ride home.

You don't have enough energy to argue with him more.

From driving, Karma's gaze fell on your sleeping face. Light snores errupting in the car.

"You look better with your mouth shut." He commented though you couldn't hear him.

He laughed at himself and continue to drove off.

————

(A/n): I know this is short but...

guess what?

bullying puppies had become my job now... heheh

This is done btw.

I quit with Karma... I think I'm falling for Chuuya...