Chapter 4: The Date

It was finally morning, and while Izuku started panicking about how he should look, washing his hair multiple times, going through his closet, and frantically brushing his hair, Katsuki didn't have time to be able to panic due to his mother "harassing" him, attempting to get details about last night.

~~~~

The time passed quickly and soon enough it was about 9:50 AM. Katsuki ended up being able to evade answering his mother's questions. He practically sprinted out the door, heading to Izuku's house.

Katsuki decided to give Izuku a heads up that he was coming, stopping to send the greenette a quick text, "Heading over now. Be there in a few minutes.*

After sending the message, he continued making his way there. Izuku read the text and started panicking more, he couldn't find anything that was decent enough for a date. Continuing to overthink the whole situation, Inko surveyed the situation.

Inko smiled at her son, "Here Izuku wear this," she said, grabbing a couple of clothes off from the floor which had been in the large pile of discarded clothes.

"Thanks, mom," Izuku said, grabbing the clothes and rushing back into his room to change one last time. Before he could even really look at the outfit he was wearing, he heard a knock on the door, resonating through the whole of the apartment.

"Coming" Izuku called unlocking the door to see Katsuki standing there. Katsuki was wearing a dark brown, almost black sweater with some regular jeans, a big and fluffy scarf, and gloves, all precautions from the cold.

Katsuki looked at Izuku, he was wearing a slightly wrinkled white shirt with a few words in a small font, an unzipped jacket and skinny black jeans. Somehow his shirts were always able to have the right wording on them, this time saying "Date" on it.

After checking each other out they looked away, a blush creeping onto both of their faces, Izuku's being more prominent. Inko watched them from the living room, smiling at the two's reactions.

"You ready?" Katsuki asked, looking at Izuku once more.

"Yep," Izuku said, a large grin spread across his face, the small amount of blush visible complimenting his freckles. Katsuki then grabbed Izuku's hand and led him out from the doorway leading them both to their first destination.

~~~~

"Young love" Inko sighed, a smile plastered on her face. Then she heard a ding come from her phone. She picked it up, seeing that the source of the text was her good friend Mitsuki, she smiled.

*Hey! So I was wondering, did Izuku possibly tell you what happened last night? I think something happened but Katsuki wouldn't tell me.* Inko chuckled, that seemed like something Katsuki would do.

*Yeah. Izuku came back absolutely freaking out, repeating one phrase over and over again.* This made Mitsuki even more interested.

*TELL ME*

*Izuku kept saying that Katuki-Kun kissed him* This made her ecstatic, she thought her son would never make a move on Izuku at this point.

*Oh. My. God. I thought Katsuki would never make a move*

*I know. Seems like they're on a date now because Izuku was freaking out on what to wear earlier.*

*Hah, I'm surprised Izuku even accepted. That demon child of mine doesn't deserve him.* The two continued to chat, switching to a call, laughing at both sides of what they experienced.

~~~~

Back with the young couple, Katsuki dragged Izuku to the movie theater where they stood in line and Katsuki took out his phone to show that he had already pre-bought the tickets. Even though most people were off from school, there surprisingly weren't a lot of people going to see a movie. They grabbed their tickets, found the screening room, and took their seats.