Chapter 8: Finding Out

(Hi everyone ^^. The intro is kind of abrupt because it was supposed to be a part of last chapter so sorry. Anyway have a great day and enjoy, we're starting right where we ended in the last chapter.)

Katsuki started running faster, dragging Izuku to their favorite park, stopping to let Izuku catch his breath. "Kacchan, you know I don't have nearly as much stamina. Let me catch my breath," Izuku said breathlessly breathing in and out slowly to catch his breath. "Alright, before we go running around, how about getting us a snack?" Katsuki said. Seeing Izuku's enthusiastically fast nodding he could tell Izuku would like that. They went to Creamery Cafe seeing much more people there. It was understandable though because it was finally starting to warm up meaning that ice cream could be enjoyed once more without freezing. They ordered one two-scooped ice cream to share, Katsuki paying after Izuku insisted he pay, losing to Katsuki. They found a seat outside, giving each other bites of the ice cream (like every sappy romance story ever. Sorry I just had to put it in there). Mina was thoroughly enjoying this taking many pictures of the two awing at how cute they were while the others were still super confused.

They continued to follow the two around, Izuku talking about some kind of project that he was working on from time to time, mostly asking about Katsuki's time at UA. They had seemed to run to all areas of the park, finally calming down as they were now just walking and talking, Katsuki's hand on Izuku's waist pulling them closer. "Why are they acting like that?" Sero asked still completely dumbfounded. Mina looked at Sero offended, "he's clearly in love. Look at the clues you unobservant idiot!" "Who are you calling an idiot? You're the one who did the 2nd worse on the latest quiz!" "You didn't do much better!" Mina and Sero continued to argue catching Izuku's attention. He turned around still talking with Katsuki. "Hey Kacchan, do you know those people? They've been following us for a while." Izuku said as he pointed to the four teenagers that were either squabbling or trying to calm them down.

Katsuki looked shocked, angrily stomping over there. Izuku followed Katsuki, not wanting anything to happen to the four. "What are you idiots doing here!" was what silenced the four looking over to see Katsuki stomping toward them and already pretty close to them. They started to run trying to escape the enraged Katsuki. "Kacchan are these your friends from UA?" Izuku asked excitedly eyes sparkling. "Yeah" Katsuki replied in a calm tone, the angry aura around him disappearing. The four walked back after seeing that Katsuki wasn't going to explode any of them. Izuku took a look at the four recalling the descriptions he had gotten from Katsuki on which was which. Starting with Kirishima, he pointed at him "You're shitty hair right?" moving onto the others. "You must be dunce face, raccoon eyes, and tape for brains Kacchan always talks about you guys," he said in the friendliest tone, shocking them once more. "Sorry, I don't really know your real names. Kacchan would just talk about you with the nicknames he gave you" he said nervously.

"It's alright man. I'm Kirishima, the pink girl that's Mina, the one with a lightning bolt in his hair is Kaminari, and the one with strange elbows is Sero." Izuku looked at them intently putting their names in his notebook that seemed to appear out of thin air giving them separate pages for notes later on. "I'm Izuku Midoriya, call me whatever you'd like," he said smiling widely. "Cool Midobro," Kirishima said, happy that the greenette was taming the angry blonde. "Bakubro was the reason you were so down was because of Midoriya?" Kaminari asked, the gears in his brain still turning. "Oh.My.God. Is Midoriya your boyfriend?" Mina asked excitedly wanting the answer to be a yes. "Yeah. Has Kacchan never talked about me?" Izuku said as he looked up at Katsuki, then back at the four. They all shook their heads. "Oh...." Izuku said slightly disappointed, looking back up at Katsuki wanting an answer. Katsuki sighed, "I didn't want my time with you to be altered and I didn't want to be asked about it all of the time by everyone in my class. Like THAT gossiper right there," he said pointing to Mina. "I know that this information is cool and important but you can't tell anyone. They'll find out about him soon enough and I don't want to be bugged about it" Katsuki said pointing at each one separately making sure they didn't tell anyone. They all nodded, Mina pretending to zip her mouth, lock it, and throw away the key.