Chapter 21: The Raid

(Hi everyone and welcome to chapter 21 ^^. Once again asking for ideas if you have any, if not, that's okay but I'm happy to hear any suggestions. Anyway, hope you enjoy!)

Aizawa looked up at him, taking his eyes off his computer. "Alright, what do you need," Aizawa asked leaning back. Katsuki smirked, "I need you to get a group of heroes together as quickly as you can. Tonight, we're going to raid the villain base, there will be a briefing as well. The minimum is to get my omega out of there quickly but having the rest of the class could allow us to apprehend the villains. Also, if what I think is happening is, we may need an ambulance as well. It's a big request but I think it's needed for this," he said. Aizawa looked at him, "Sounds reasonable enough to me for what you're talking about, I'll see what I can do. I'll at least be able to permit you to use your quirks and allow you to leave after curfew," he said. Katsuki then turned around. "Thanks, see you in class and tonight," he said as he left the teacher's dormitory and headed back to his own dorm room to get as much sleep he could get.

Katsuki was filled with too much adrenaline to get any sleep, he was too filled with worry and excitement for what would come tonight. Once sunlight started seeping into his room, Katsuki finally exited his dorm and got ready for the day. He went to the kitchen area to get himself something to eat before school started and waited for some of his friends to wake up and come to get breakfast.

After about an hour of waiting, Katsuki was greeted by his friends. They walked up to him seeing him pacing around the room. "Hey bro, you good?" Kirishima asked. "Yeah, just thinking, I'm excited for tonight, we're getting him back," Katsuki said as he stopped pacing around. "Wait you found out where he is?" Mina exclaimed. "Yeah," Katsuki said rolling his eyes. "That's great!" the rest of his friends said. Katsuki nodded, "We'll be getting him soon." Katsuki continued to talk with his friends until it was almost time for class.

Katsuki sat there in class staring blankly at the front of the class trying his best to listen to the class lecture. The day just couldn't go any slower in Katsuki's opinion, hell, the second he had woken up he wished the day was almost over. All he could do right now was wait, he didn't want to miss anything important in class.

Once class was dismissed for the day Katsuki ran up to his room as fast as possible. He sat down at his desk and pulled out the map where he had circled where Izuku was. Then, he grabbed his laptop and went downstairs. Once he came back up he had something other than his laptop in his hand as well, an enlarged picture of the old warehouse. He started planning out how the raid of the warehouse would work. From what Katsuki could see there weren't a lot of exits, and the ones that he could see would be easily guardable.

Katsuki sighed and walked into the main area before noticing that Aizawa was there waiting for him. "I got everything you need other than the ambulance, once the debriefing is over I'll ask one to meet us there. You should hurry because everyone is standing around confused," Aizawa said pointing over to a far corner of the room where his classmates and some teachers were. Katsuki walked over to them. He laid both maps out for everyone to see and while the heroes looked calm, Katsuki's classmates looked even more confused.

"Here's what's happening. That person who got caught a few days ago, we're getting him back. This is where the League of Villains is keeping him," Katsuki pointed to a group of people huddled around the map. "You 5 will be guarding this exit, if anyone comes out through his door, apprehend them." Katsuki debriefed everyone on their positions, appointing most heroes to come with him and enter the building to fight the villains. They were ready and now, they were heading to save Izuku.

Izuku was disturbed from his sleep by loud noises and bright lights. Izuku squinted looking around, he was still in the same room but this time Twice was standing in the middle of the room seeming worried. Then he heard an extremely loud noise, an explosion, Katsuki had finally found him.