Chapter 28: Epilogue

(Hi everyone and welcome to the last chapter of this book. I hope you've enjoyed reading it and if you want to, enjoy my other ones as well. I started this book nearly a year ago which is crazy to think how much time has gone by. Here's a goofy picture that always makes me chuckle. Here's some just fluff through and through. Hope you enjoy it!)

"Die you shitty extras," Katsuki screamed as he took down another minor villain. There hadn't been any difficult battles at all, not even the smallest challenge. He supposed that was a good thing but with nothing interesting going on, he had to deal with the media. 

"Dynamight, wait up," some news reporter called rushing over to the scene. Turning their attention to the cameraman they continued to speak, "Here we are now with the Numer 1 Hero Dynamight, tell me, how has being number one changed your life?"

Katsuki sighed, he hadn't been able to blast off quick enough, "Still the same grind as before. Gotta stay on top y'know. Now, if you don't mind I still have to finish my patrol, then have a shit-ton of paperwork to do, ain't got time to talk," he said before quickly blasting away from the scene.

"And there you have it, Dynamight is as busy as ever working hard to keep up his title," the reporter said before the channel switched back to the main speaker.

"Thank you, Sarah, now onto our next piece of news..." Izuku chuckled as he watched his husband's actions.

"Kacchan," he said with a sigh before turning off the television and returning to his project. He had been engineering the support items of Katsuki's agency for a few years now and it seemed that once he was done with one project, another would pop up.

This one was for Katsuki, he wanted to make sure that his blasts did minimum damage to the surrounding area while keeping the same impact on the recipient of the blast. So, Izuku was working on figuring that out little by little as he tinkered with different techniques before fixating on one.

Taking a break, he made dinner for himself as well as Katsuki, putting his in plastic wrap, waiting on the table. He ate his food quickly and went back into his nerdy room to continue his work. Although his work sometimes took a long time, it was a hobby of his and he quite enjoyed the work he was able to do, always satisfied when he could look back at what the project started as a few months back.

As he continued to work, Izuku heard his phone vibrate and checked it, a message from Katsuki. He read the message to himself. *I'll be later than usual. See you when I get back.*

He responded with *Alright, see you then.* Then, he put his phone down, working some more before waiting for Katsuki as he watched tv.

Katsuki turned into the garage. The workday had been extremely tiring and he was happy to finally be home. When he exited the car he could see some lights on through the garage door. He sighed, of course, Izuku had waited for him. As much as the blond appreciated the gesture from the greenette, Izuku needed sleep and shouldn't be waiting so late for him to sleep.

"Izuku, I already told you to stop waiting for me," Katsuki started, his voice trailing off as he spotted Izuku, asleep on the sofa the tv playing quietly in the background. The blond scoffed, walking over to Izuku, he picked up the remote turning off the tv.

He then turned his attention to his sleeping husband. "Let's get you to bed," he said putting his arms around the sleeping male to pick him up. "Mm, Katsuki?" Izuku mumbled, the movement of being picked had woken him up. "Shh, go back to bed Izuku," Katsuki said pushing Izuku's head into his chest.

However, Izuku had other plans, wriggling his head free he gave the blond a peck on the lips, "Welcome home," Izuku said before happily residing back to Katsuki's toned chest. Katsuki just chuckled, "Yeah yeah, go back to bed," Katsuki said continuing upstairs to walk over to their shared bedroom.