Chapter 5: UA High

(Welcome to chapter 5. Before you read this I just wanted to say thank you for all of the support. I know I don't have that many reads but I really appreciate you all reading this. I'm trying to make this story enjoyable and I hope you're liking it. I'll be trying to improve my creative writing skills to be better so just deal with it for now, cause it should continue to get better as I write these chapters. Just got the notification that I got a follower! OMG thank you so much I really appreciate it.)  

It was around 9:30 in the morning and Mitsuki had just finished making breakfast for everyone. She called to everyone in the house planning on hearing an angry blonde shout back. All she heard back as a response however was her husband Masaru calling back from his seat on their couch. The upstairs was completely silent. Their break had just started but Katsuki was still usually a morning person. This of course made Mitsuki worry about her son so she went to go and check on him and Izuku. When she entered the room however she was met with a happy surprise. The two were under the covers snuggled together, still asleep. Not wanting to interrupt the two she quietly left the room putting their portions of breakfast aside for later, eating their own portions. 

Meanwhile back upstairs Katsuki and Izuku were just starting to wake up. Staying snuggled up to each other, the only thing that changed was the fact that they were mentally awake. Katsuki tried to get up but he felt a tug seeing Izuku still trying to get some morning cuddles in before waking up. He looked down at his omega smiling, lying back down, and wrapping his arms around Izuku once more. The two stayed lying down and cuddling for around 10 minutes before they decided it was time to eat some breakfast. Katsuki was more of the one to decide that. He was able to get out of his omega's grip and went to the bathroom, turning on the water to let it warm up as he stripped down to nothing then, he entered the shower. 

Izuku woke up groaning as he realized that Katsuki wasn't there anymore. He entered the bathroom stuck in his thoughts thinking about what had happened last night. He turned the sink on splashing his face with the sudden coldness of the water jolting him awake. He thought about what the video he had seen talked about when it came to marking. It had said that you have to mark an omega after their first heat. Although that was a precaution just because they didn't want people being carelessly marked when their young but Izuku didn't know that, he only knew that you're supposed to mark omegas after their first heat. "Stupid Kacchan" he mumbled as he turned around and started walking towards the door. "Here to see me Deku?" Katsuki said with a smirk on his face. Izuku looked back startled, "I-I didn't know you were in here," he said, his face becoming red from the embarrassment. "You must have been able to hear it, I was in the shower for crying out loud."  "Sorry," Izuku said looking up at Katsuki realizing that he was only in a towel. Izuku could usually see Katsuki's strong arms but he didn't look at Katsuki's bare chest because that would be weird. Seeing Katsuki's abbs he became even redder than before just starring not being able to do anything.

"Like what you see?" Katsuki said watching the omega just stand there staring at him flustered. Izuku came back to his senses looking down before stuttering out a "U-um w-well" he couldn't finish due to the sheer embarrassment that he was feeling. He just fled out of the room and waited for Katsuki to leave the room fully dressed this time. Katsuki entered his bedroom with actual clothes on and still wet hair. Because Izuku had been marked last night his instincts made him slightly clingy, causing him to grab Katsuki's hand before they went downstairs. The two of them got there ate their reheated breakfast, neither Mitsuki nor Masaru noticing the bite mark on Izuku's neck. Afterward, Izuku went and got ready for his day getting dressed in some more of Katsuki's clothes. He headed out the door, "Kacchan I'm going home! See ya tomorrow!" he said Katsuki replying with a "Kay" before Izuku closed the door heading 'home'. Even though his first plan was to go straight home he wanted to check on something before he returned to his mother.