Chapter 18: Izuku's Birthday

(Hi everyone welcome to chapter 18 ^^. Sorry if the birthday part of this chapter is kind of bad (and short), I'm trying my best to describe a fun time at a place I've never been to. I'm only using websites and pictures to plan out this chapter lol. Hope you enjoy it!)

Izuku blinked his eyes open squinting from the morning light that came into the room. As he looked around the room and noticed that Katsuki wasn't there. He sighed and got up, 'I wonder what time it is,' he thought as he left the room. Katsuki smiled at Izuku as he saw him walk down the stairs. "Look who's finally up," he said with a smirk. "What time is it?" Izuku asked in a still drowsy tone. "Oh, it's 10:00. Thought I'd let you sleep in since we were up super late yesterday." Izuku looked at Katsuki in surprise, "Aren't we supposed to go somewhere today?"

Katsuki nodded, "There's no timeline on when we have to get there so we can go out somewhere for a small breakfast. After that, we'll get going." he said. Izuku then ran back upstairs, "Then I'll get dressed quick!" He quickly returned with some shorts and one of his classic shirts. This time it said, "Day Out." Katsuki just had to chuckle at it, no matter the occasion, Izuku always seemed to have the right words on his shirt.

"What so funny?" he asked looking down at what he was wearing, was something wrong with his outfit? Katsuki looked at him, "Don't worry, nothing's wrong with your outfit. It just cracks me up how you have so many of the same shirt with slightly different wording is all." Izuku looked at him and playfully hit Katsuki's arm. "Well I like them so they're going to stay," he said. "Oh what a shame," Katsuki replied sarcasm evident in his voice. Izuku giggled, "We should get going before the day is over," he said.

Katsuki nodded and took Izuku's hand. They went to a nearby store and bought something more along the lines of their lunch than breakfast. Then after finishing Katsuki dragged Izuku to the train station. After getting on the train and a lot of waiting in the crowded train later, the two got off the train. Katsuki made sure to hold Izuku's hand tightly in his as to not lose him in the large crowd. "Kacchan, where are we going?" Izuku asked.

Katsuki used his free hand to dig around in his pocket and pulled out two tickets. They were blue tickets but the famous Disney characters on them were a huge giveaway to where they were going. "We're going to Disneyland?" Izuku asked excitedly. Katsuki chuckled and nodded. Izuku's eyes lit up. "I haven't been here since we would go as kids," he said excitedly.

The couple continued to make their way through the entrance of the amusement park and after a while of waiting they finally made it in. Izuku looked around in awe, he had missed going here. No matter how many times he saw them, the beautiful structures were something that would always impress him. 

"Kacchan!" Izuku said. Katsuki turned his head toward him. "What," he asked. Izuku then pointed energetically exclaiming, "We gotta go take a picture with Mickey Mouse!" Katsuki just nodded. The two stood next to the person dressed as Mickey Mouse ready to take a picture. Izuku stood there smiling energetically while Katsuki stood there awkwardly. Once the picture was taken, Izuku looked at it. "Kacchan," Izuku said. "Why do you look so mad?" Katsuki looked at the picture. "I don't know. Why the hell do I look like that?" Katsuki got angry with himself, in an attempt to calm himself he took a deep breath and sighed.  Izuku just giggled and grabbed Katsuki's hand, leading him to where he wanted to go first. They walked all around the park getting on the rides that Izuku wanted to go on and even buying a pair of Mickey ear headbands after a long while of Izuku convincing Katsuki.

 As Izuku looked down at the map mumbling Katsuki interrupted his train of thought, "Deku!" he said. Izuku looked up at Katsuki. "Yeah?" "It's getting late, we should get some dinner before it's too late. I'm gonna take you somewhere here after that." Izuku nodded and the two of them went to find a nearby restaurant.