Chapter 17: The Rescue

(Hi everyone, hope you enjoy the chapter ^^ Happy Halloween!!)

Izuku opened the door wider, "Hey, come on in. What do you need help with?" Kirishima walked in as if this was normal as Momo, Todoroki, and Iida looked around in confusion. "I don't mean to be rude but who are you? I don't get how this is supposed to help us find Bakugou-Kun," Iida said. Izuku turned his head to face him, "What happened to Kacchan," his face turned from friendly to worried incredibly fast. Izuku had found it odd that Katsuki hadn't come home yet there Kirishima was with a few other people he believed to be Katsuki's classmates.

Kirishima looked at Izuku, "Yeah, um, I don't know how to put this, Bakubro...." Kirishima couldn't find the right words, although he knew that they needed Izuku's help to get Katsuki back, he didn't want to hurt him. "Bakugou's been captured," Todoroki said in the most monotone voice you would ever think to hear in a scenario like this. "Is he okay? Where is he?" Izuku was looking at them all looking for answers but it was clear they didn't have any.

"That's why I came to you, even the heroes don't know where he is. I thought you might know." Izuku sighed thinking of how he could help, then like a lightbulb turning on in his head, he got it. "Wait right here," he said as he ran upstairs. After some rummaging, he brought down his phone and a box. "You have an idea how to find him?" Momo asked looking over to the still mysterious boy. 

Izuku opened an app he hadn't opened for months, the one he had programmed. "Yeah, I programmed this app to track the trackers that I added to it. And those trackers," Izuku lifted his arm revealing a thin bracelet, "Are in these bracelets, Kacchan has one just like this." Iida then looked at the box, "And the box?" Izuku sighed, he was hoping to be able to use it at some point so maybe now was the time to use it. "Never know when it'll come in handy."

Then Izuku turned to Kirishima, "If the heroes don't know then shouldn't we tell them?" The whole group nodded and Iida pulled out his phone. He then called the only person he knew who could get a team of high-ranking heroes on short notice, Mr.Aizawa. "Aizawa Sensei, we found where Bakugou-Kun is." Iida then looked at Izuku's tracking device, taking a picture of it he then continued. "I'll send you the coordinates, we'll need a team of heroes quickly." 

Aizawa nodded, even if Iida couldn't see him it was an instinct. "Good job, now I need you to head back to the hospital. I'm sorry to say this but you're not allowed to go to the villain site, as much as you may want to it could jeopardize you and hurt you. Even if you were to come, you can't use your quirks without authorization yet for violence purposes so you couldn't do anything anyway." Iida sighed, "We got it." 

Izuku looked at them, "Now what?" Iida looked at him with disappointment, "We have to head back, Aizawa Sensei says we can't go, even if we just want to help, we'll only get in the way." Everyone was disappointed but Izuku looked down, his face becoming more serious. "I'm not going to sit here and wait to hear how Kacchan is, I'm taking action." Kirishima looked at Izuku, "But, you'll put yourself in danger, more than the rest of us." "I may be quirkless but that doesn't mean I can't defend myself," Izuku snapped. "Whether you're coming or not, I'm going to help Kacchan."

The group looked at each other and nodded, "We'll go." "Hold up, Aizawa Sensei just said not to go there and now we're going?" Iida asked. Everyone just looked at him and nodded. He sighed, "Well, I guess I'm making sure that you don't get into trouble." Iida, Todoroki, and Momo looked at the greenette still confused about the situation, even if the discussion was finished, they still didn't know who this green-haired boy was. Ignoring that fact, they got ready to save Bakugou, time waits for no one and there was certainly no time to waste.

Iida, Momo, Kirishima, Todoroki, and Izuku swiftly made their way toward the destination letting Izuku take the lead, showing them where to go. Once they made it close Izuku's pace slowed examining the area. The hideout was in a rundown part of town, the perfect location for a villain. Seeing the heroes nearby it was clear which building was the correct one, it was slightly taller than the ones around it and much better kept than the others. Running into the scene, the group hid in an area where they would be able to see everything play out.