Chapter 7: Another Normal Day

(Hi everyone ^^ and welcome to chapter 7. I probably shouldn't be starting this on Monday since I have school for the whole week and I'm going to be waking up earlier but I'm gonna do it anyway because I  like writing this for you guys. I looked at my story and found out that it's over an hour already wow I thought it would take a few more chapters lol. I do so much research on this story, I use my own knowledge and quick google searches to make sure I'm accurate lol. I know I keep saying it but I really thank you for all of the support. I know you're waiting for me to shut up so that you can read this chapter so here it is.)

The two woke up earlier giving themselves time to fully awake. Izuku once again woke up not wanting to get up but once he had some time to get used to being up, he was full of energy. They went downstairs having a simple breakfast of eggs and toast then putting their uniforms on and grabbing their backpacks exiting the house locking the door behind them. Mitsuki and Masaru's work made it so that they started their shift early meaning that they're done by early afternoon. Walking together chatting about what they were excited about for the day Izuku talking about his teacher Ms.Tanaka while Katsuki was excited about his hero training, wanting to be stronger fast. They arrived at Izuku's high school, Horikoshi High School (See what I did there 😏), giving each other a quick peck on the lips before Izuku walked into the school, out of Katsuki's sight.

As Izuku wandered the halls having a general idea of where to go he bumped into the one person he didn't want to see. "Well look who it is," Kouta said as he walked up to Izuku pushing him to the ground, two other people standing next to him. "If it's not that quirkless guy you were talking bout," the other bully with dark brown, almost black hair said coming near him. The other two started to walk over as well mocking him with each step they took. Izuku tried to get back up to no avail, he got pushed down once more. Once Kouta and his goons were done they left the greenette sitting there speechless. 'How could someone go from being really friendly to so mean so quick?' Izuku thought as he got up picking up his bag once more before walking through his classroom door. 'Well, at least it's just verbal' he sighed before sitting down, ready for another long day at school. The day was like any other school day, with the class being introduced to what they were working on for that unit. 

Most things would stay the same as units went by, they would have some academic stuff but their main focus was improving their gadget making, helping them, later on, find a place to get an internship at. Izuku was super excited about the class. Throughout the school year, they would be creating 3 gadgets plus a creation of their own, their creation didn't have to be completed but the concept had to be there and they had to start working on it. Izuku knew that he could use that creation for his entry for the UA support course so it had to be big. The class wasn't very interesting and was going over things that Izuku already knew so he started trying to brainstorm ideas. Although he came up with some cool ideas, most including Katsuki's quirk he wanted something that he could show off by himself, and none of his ideas seemed right.

Throughout the whole day, Izuku brainstormed trying to think of something that would be light, wouldn't hinder combat abilities, and was useful. Due to Izuku being in his head all day including at lunchtime the day went by quickly, nothing eventful really happening. Finishing up his duties he rushed out of school to hug his boyfriend.

On Katsuki's side of things, it wasn't that much more interesting, the only thing that changed was that he followed Izuku's advice and allowed the so-called Bakusquad to bug him. They just had some strenth training, their other classes starting on the curriculum. By lunch, Bakugou liked the company of the idiots around him, even if they annoyed him he was grateful to have someone to hang out with. Katsuki had made a deal with Kirishima that every morning when he arrived they would train, improving both of their quirks, killing two birds with one stone. He preferred the company of Kirishima more than the other members so he would respond to Kirishima more than the rest of them. They didn't mind though, they could tell that Kirishima and Katsuki would become best friends in no time. (Bruh. All I gotta say is Katsuki's going to UA and I can't think of anything else to write lol.)