Chapter 20: Nightmares

(Hi everyone ^^ welcome to chapter 20. For those of you who have read this far, I want to thank you for all of the support, it really means a lot to me. Once again, if you have any ideas for the 2nd and 3rd years of their high school, I'm happy to hear them, otherwise, there's probably going to be a lot of time jumps lol. Anyway, hope you enjoy it!)

After a few minutes of silence and confused looks from most of Katsuki's classmates, Aizawa and a few other heroes exited the school. Katsuki along with the rest of his classmates looked at Aizawa in surprise. "Since when did you get here?" Kaminari. Aizawa rolled his eyes at that, "I'm a pro hero remember? I've had a lot more practice with this kind of thing. We didn't find anything so we went and investigated the classrooms and asked around for some information," he said. Katsuki nodded as most of his classmates said "Oh." After that, everyone stood there in an awkward silence not knowing what to do.

"So, I hate to ruin this sad moment but who exactly is gone?" one of Katsuki's classmates asked. Katsuki looked up and glared at them. "His name is Midoriya Izuku, you'll find out who he is soon enough," Aizawa said. Iida, Momo and Todoroki exchanged worried glances at each other while those who didn't know Izuku just shrugged. When everyone made it back to UA, classes were already over for the day so everyone was sent to their dorms. Katsuki immediately went up to his dorm and spent a decent amount of time trying to ignore everything around him.

'How could I have let that happen?' Katsuki thought as he mentally beat himself down. He just sat there in his dorm mentally beating himself down about what had happened. Then, a knock on his door took him out of his thoughts. "Go away," Katsuki shouted before he heard another knock. "I said go away!" he repeated. "No," came a familiar voice, Kirishima. "Can you let me in?" he asked. Katsuki sighed and got up opening his door.

"Why are you here," Katsuki asked blocking the doorway. "You're my best bro, I know that what happened with Midoriya is super unmanly so I came to see if you were okay," Kirishima said smiling the best he could. Katsuki started to close the door. "I'm fine," he said trying to hurry the conversation along so that he could continue to sulk. "I also know that moping isn't going to help find him. If I cheer you up I can guarantee that you'll find him quicker," Kirishima finished. Katsuki stopped closing the door and took a deep breath. "Fine, but if this doesn't help me find him faster then I'm going to personally kill you." Kirishima just snickered at that. "That's fine since I know this is going to work," Kirishima said confidently.

The two sat in Katsuki's dorm, Katsuki sat in his desk chair while Kirishima sat on his bed. "I've never been in your dorm room before, it's nice and tidy in here." Katsuki clicked his tongue, "Of course it is. I always make sure it's clean," he said. Kirishima looked at the nightstand that was just in arms reach. Kirishima started at it, there stood pictures of Katsuki and Izuku. There were pictures of the two taken only weeks ago and some taken over 10 years ago. Picking up a photo of the couple as children leaning on each other as they slept.

"Wow, you really did know Midoriya since you were little," Kirishima said as he stared at the picture. "So, how are we planning on finding Deku?" Katsuki asked making Kirishima put the picture back. "Honestly, I thought you would know," Kirishima said. The two sat there in silence while Kirishima's brain reminded him of the time Katsuki had been kidnapped. "You know that tracker thing, we could use that again." Katsuki looked at him not having considered it. He immediately pulled out his phone and went to open the app. He would be able to find him quickly and everything would be resolved.

Except, Katsuki had forgotten to install the app. Every time he went to install is he either forgot on the way or got distracted. Katsuki sighed, "We can't use that way." Kirishima looked at him puzzled, "Why?" Katsuki showed Kirishima his phone screen, "Don't have the app." Kirishima's face started to drop before he noticed something. "Aw~ you even have Midobro has your background," Kirishima said as a smirk grew on his face. He got up, snatched Katsuki's phone, and started to run over to the door. "I'm going to tell the people who know about him," Kirishima teased as he ran out of the dorm. "Oh no you don't," Katsuki said chasing after Kirishima.