Chapter 13: Internship

(Hi everyone ^^ welcome back to another chapter. Enjoy!)

Katsuki woke up to his alarm clock. He sat up and sighed, there was still Wednesday through Friday left of school. Rubbing the sleep out of his eyes he stretched his arms out before getting off the bed and heading into his bathroom. He brushed his teeth and hopped into the shower using it as a way to fully awaken. Soon enough Katsuki turned the water off, exiting the shower Katsuki put on his uniform and went downstairs.

He made a quick breakfast for himself and waited for Izuku to wake up so that they could start heading to school. Soon enough Izuku woke up and popped some bread into the toaster, using that waiting time to get ready for the day. The toast popped up before Izuku returned so Katsuki put it on a plate for him and grabbed the butter. Katsuki buttered the toast then went back to waiting for Izuku. Izuku soon came back downstairs and looked at his toast seeing it already buttered and ready to be eaten. "Thank Kacchan," he said as he took his first bite of the toast, it was still warm. He quickly finished his toast and put on his red shoes. Grabbing his bag he walked out the door with Katsuki.

He was dropped off by Katsuki as usual and today was a normal day. Except for one thing, no matter where he was Izuku could hear someone talking about the UA sports festival. The guys were either talking about some hot girl that they saw or the powerful quirks that they saw while the girls were only really talking about which powerful student they considered the hottest. Izuku just went on with his day as usual trying and succeeding to not barge into someone's conversation about quirks. Even his classmates wouldn't stop talking about it. So, he put in his earbuds and cranked up his music higher than usual continuing on his project. And with that, other than even his encounter with Kouta having elements about the sports festival, his day was like any other.

Katsuki made his way to school and spent his morning as he always did, training with Kirishima then entering the classroom a few minutes early. He sat in his seat quietly waiting for class to start. Kirishima walked over to where Katsuki sat after dropping his bag off at his desk. "Yesterday was fun huh," he said leaning on Katsuki. Katsuki just gave him a slight nod glaring at him to stop leaning. "Man, I wish we didn't have to do school for the rest of the week but it is what it is," Kirishima said standing up straight. "It's whatever," Katsuki said staring at the door waiting for Aizawa to enter the classroom. Kirishima glanced at the clock and panicked slightly rushing to his seat as he saw that there was only about a minute until Aizawa would walk into the room.

Sure enough, once Kirishima sat down Aizawa entered the classroom. "Alright, now before I start with today's schedule, there's something that needs to be said. For all of next week and the week after, you'll have no classes," Aizawa said as he walked over to his desk. Most of the students cheered at the information of no school for two weeks. "But, you'll be working on something else. Something hero-related." Now that, caught Katsuki's attention. He looked at Aizawa intrigued at what they would be doing to improve their skills. "You'll be recruited by heroes who saw your performances at the sports festival and you'll work there as an intern. Most of you already have multiple offers in fact," Katsuki smirked knowing that he was one of those people. How could he not? He was talented, powerful, and determined. Why wouldn't you want to have him interning, at your agency?

"If you are unfortunate enough to have not been recruited you'll stay here and study in the classroom. Luckily none of you are in that position but I'm supposed to inform you either way. Now onto the schedule," Aizawa then faced the board and started writing down their schedule for the day. Other than the information it too was like any other day, most people did talk about the sports festival but most definitely not as much as Izuku's school does. The day zipped by and before Katsuki knew it, it was time to leave.

Katsuki looked at the clock seeing only a few minutes left of school. It was that time of day where Aizawa gave them a small lecture about whatever he felt like talking about. Those topics were never was too important, no quizzes on them, not even anything that would come up later in their classes, just Aizawa killing the rest of the time by talking about something. That did mean that Katsuki could mindlessly stare at the wall waiting for class to end. As of every school day, the last few minutes were the longest and most treacherous as you just wanted to get out of school for the day.