Chapter 16: Training Camp

(Hi everyone ^^. Here's chapter 16, hope you enjoy it.)

Katsuki woke up with Izuku this time making Izuku breakfast as Izuku got dressed. They ate together and as Izuku got his backpack ready Katsuki quickly put on his favorite black t-shirt with a white skull printed on it and some black jeans as well. They headed out the door and made their way to Izuku's school.

Once they made it, there was still a few minutes until the school opened up. So, Katsuki stayed and conversed with Izuku as they waited. Soon enough the gates to the school opened and the front door unlocked. Izuku then said goodbye to his boyfriend as he usually did, giving him a peck on the cheek before heading inside the school. Katsuki sighed and then made his way back home. 

Izuku walked into his class, entering the tech room as he always did. He took out what he was working on and continued. He had finally started to figure how everything would fit together. He even had a new pair of red shoes at home, ready for when he measured the finished mechanics. Although he had it figured out he still needed to engineer and code it, the hardest parts. He sighed getting to work. 

Ms. Tanaka then entered the room smiling as she saw Izuku already getting to work. She always made sure to get to school early so that Izuku could start working on his project nice and early in the morning. She had seen the other student's ideas for their final projects if you compared Izuku's to them, it was ambitious, to say the least. It would blow everyone away, including those judging at the UA support course entrance exam. Izuku was incredibly bright and, even if she wouldn't say it out loud, he was indefinitely her favorite student.

As Izuku continued to work on his project time flies by and before Izuku knows it, class is about to start. He hurriedly packed up and entered the classroom dreading taking more exams. Luckily the exams aren't as difficult as Izuku feared, the extra studying last night had really helped. He smiled as he cruised through the questions. The exams he did today weren't difficult but much longer because of that. He sighed as he continued to make his way down the seemingly infinite questions.

Soon enough lunch had finished and he was finally done with the exams for this term, not looking forward to the ones at the end of the year. He walked into the tech room with the rest of his class sitting at his table quietly as his classmates conversed. Ms. Tanaka soon entered the room greeting the students. Once everyone was seated she called up the next pair for their presentation.

Today was the same as yesterday. Izuku wrote down notes as he kept in mind each pair's ideas and ways of thinking, you never know when it'll come in handy. As Izuku wrote in his notebook describing each presenter's design time flew by once more making the rest of the school day feel like only a few minutes. Once the school bell rang out, everyone packed up and met up with their friends, running off to hang out celebrating the beginning of summer break.

Izuku smiled as he walked through the halls ready for summer break. As he leaves the school he sees Katsuki there and ran up to him. After hugging Katsuki, Izuku looked around and gave him a look of confusion, then a friendly smile. "Nice to see you guys."

Once Katsuki made it home he sighed scrolling through his phone in an attempt to make time speed by faster. As he continues to mindlessly stare at his screen having no clue how to spend his time, he gets a ping. He looks to see that Kirishima texted him. Katsuki let out a sigh and opened the message. *Hey bro, wanna go hang?* Katsuki looked at it. Even if he wanted to waste time, he wasn't in the mood to hang with his friends. *No* he replied. 

*Come on, you can even bring Midobro* Katsuki looked at it already missing Izuku's company with nothing to distract him. *He's at school today, didn't get the day off.* Seeing Kirishima pause before typing again it was clear that Kirishima didn't know that. *Another reason to hang with us. It'll keep your mind off Midobro, promise.* Katsuki sighed, even if he wasn't in the mood to go out his friends did help him not think about Izuku as they were in class. *Sure* Katsuki texted.