Chapter 11: Unexpected Meeting

(Welcome to chapter 11 ^^. I just looked at the length of my book and it says that it's over 2 and a half hours lol. That means that if I can think of enough details this book is going to be pretty long. When I came up with the thought in my head I never thought that it would already be this long lol. Anyways, enjoy the chapter.)

Katsuki woke up to a ray of sun shining on his face. He tried turning his head but he was in the prime spot to be hit by the ray. He sighed getting up from bed quietly as he usually did. He walked down the stairs and got out some ingredients to make a simple breakfast of eggs and toast as usual. He got out his pan placing it on one of the front burners. He turned on the heat and then started cracking the eggs and putting them in the pan. Right afterward he popped the bread slices in the toaster pushing the lever down and leaving it for later. This time instead of making sunny side up eggs as he usually did he scrambled it just to change it up. The eggs didn't take much time to cook so they were done a few moments before the toast popped up. After turning the stove off and putting the eggs to the side Katsuki grabbed the toast and buttered it.

As Katsuki plated the eggs and toast Izuku wandered over to the kitchen leaning on Katsuki. "Mm~ smells good Kacchan," he said in a sleepy voice making it obvious that he just woke up. Katsuki put the two plates on the table and looked at Izuku. Izuku had slight dark circles under his eyes and he looked more drained than usual. 'Must have been because he spent so much time working last night,' Katsuki thought as he started eating his eggs. Katsuki and Izuku sat there in silence as they ate their breakfast. That was until Izuku broke the silence. "Are you excited about your field trip for the rescue operation thingy?" Izuku asked excited to learn what happened afterward. 

"Yup," Katsuki said trying his best to make it sound believable. Katsuki had never been a rescue type of person, his only drive for being a hero had been to defeat the villains and to become the best so rescue wasn't what he wanted to do. Izuku smiled, "Well you HAVE to tell me what happened ok?" he said eagerly. Katsuki chuckled, "Okay," he said ruffling the smaller male's fluffy green hair making sure to do so right behind Izuku's ears. Izuku leaned into the touch, he loved it when Katsuki would rub his head especially right behind his ears. Katsuki smiled at the boy's reaction before getting up and going back to his room to get ready for the day. 

Izuku hurried in a few minutes after not wanting to be later than usual. Once the two were dressed Izuku quickly put some of the electronics in his backpack before putting it on and walked out the door with Katsuki. Once they reached Izuku's school Katsuki grabbed Izuku by the waist and gave him a quick kiss before hugging him and then he let him go. Izuku waved as he speed-walked to class so he could have maximum time to work on his project. Once he reached his classroom he greeted Ms.Tanaka before walking into their engineering room. Izuku smiled seeing it empty. This was his favorite part of his day, in the early morning non of his classmates were here making up work so he had the whole room to himself.

Izuku put his earbuds in turning his music on a little too loud to drown out any distractions as he sat down at his table. He got out some of the electronics and grabbed some from a nearby bin trying to figure out how he would do what he wanted to do. Although he frequently asked for help he wanted to figure this part out for his own. Throughout the time before class Izuku tried out two theories of his. None of them worked so he wrote down what didn't work so he didn't make the same mistake again. Although making the electronics smaller sounds simple enough that would mean that the electronics part would need to be made microscopically which would be much harder than just shrinking the mechanism. When he heard the warning bell saying that school would start in a few minutes Izuku packed up his things and took his seat for the school day.

The work part of the school was no different than any other, he took notes but none of the subjects interested him, other than science that is. When lunch came along Izuku had been assigned to getting the food cart from the kitchen again, this time with another person. Luckily it wasn't one of the meaner people so they just walked in silence as they went to the kitchen. As they walked into the kitchen something caught Izuku's attention. It was two girls gossiping from what he could understand. "Hey did you see the news during class?" one of the girls asked. "Yeah, what else was I supposed to do in that stupid class," the other scoffed. "Did you see that one of the hero course classes got attacked by villains when they were out of school parameters?" "Yeah, they looked about our age too," Izuku's ears turned in the group of girls' direction worried if it had been Katsuki's class. "Oh.My.God! All of the boys look so cute" one squeeled as they continued their gossiping session.