Chapter 23: Suspicion

(Hi everyone and welcome to chapter 23^^. Thank you all for 10K reads! It means a lot to me. Enjoy the chapter.)

It had been a little over a week of Izuku living in the dorms with class 1-A and Katsuki couldn't be happier. Everyone seemed to notice how since Izuku's arrival he's been doing even better, pushing himself in ways they never thought possible before. It just made the girls of class 1-A even more curious about the relationship between the two. It didn't help that when they asked the couple about their relationship that Katsuki would interrupt Izuku from saying anything about it. Their next plan of action was to ask the people who knew about Izuku before he arrived if they knew, Mina had almost said something but Kirishima put a hand over her mouth to stop her from doing so. "We promised not to tell them so that they can when they're ready," Kirishima said

After asking everyone they knew, the closest they ever got was Mina almost saying something. The group of girls sighed in defeat as they all sat down in the lounge area. "Maybe we could just ask Midoriya when Bakugou isn't around," Hagakure suggested. Tsuyu shook her head, "Whenever we get to see Midoriya he's with Bakugou, I haven't seen Midoriya when he's not with Bakugou," she said. The rest of the girls nodded, it was easy to say that they couldn't get the information from anyone other than Katsuki.

"I guess we'll just have to wait," Uraraka said. The group of girls still sighed, they didn't want to have to wait, even if that was only a few days. However, the girls were able to persevere and it paid off, they got the information they wanted, at least, sort of.

Izuku and Katsuki woke up like any other day, Katsuki helped the protesting Izuku wake up before the two went to get ready. It was Monday again which meant that everyone had to wake up fairly early, it didn't help that their alarm went off extremely late. It meant that the couple had to scurry around to get everything done on time. When they got to breakfast Izuku was still fairly tired. Even so, Izuku was happily talking with Katsuki as the two ate their food.

When they were done, it was almost time for Katsuki to have to leave. So, Katsuki quickly grabbed his backpack and walked back over to Izuku. Izuku hugged Katsuki and put his head on Katsuki's shoulder in an attempt to get more sleep. It didn't work making Izuku groan and look up at Katsuki. Giving him a quick peck on the cheek he waved Katsuki goodbye saying a quick "Bye," before rushing upstairs so that he wouldn't be late for class.

All of the witnesses looked at Katsuki dumbfounded. The group of girls looked at each other. "Don't tell me my eyes are deceiving me," Uraraka said while rubbing her eyes. "Nope," Jiro said. Mina walked up to Katsuki and squealed, "Oh. My. God. That was so cute." Katsuki during all of this was just frozen, he looked as dumbfounded as the rest of them.

When Katsuki finally regain control of himself he quickly walked off to class before anyone else. As he left the room he put a hand over his mouth, 'That was just too cute,' he thought as his cheeks turned a slight pink color. No matter how used to dating Izuku Katsuki got, Izuku would always find a way to make him get slightly flustered. When he got to the classroom he was able to look normal and sat down with his trademark scowl on as usual.

The rest of the day was infuriating for Katsuki. No matter how many times Katsuki got asked the question "Are you and Midoriya in a relationship?" from someone, someone new would walk up to him and ask the same question. It's as if when they told their friends that Katsuki ignored them, they thought their experience would be different. Katsuki sighed in relief when no one new walked up to him, he had been asked the same question 15 times and was tired of having to ignore the same question. It didn't help that most of the girls went up to him asking even more questions, all he wanted was to not be bothered.

By the time class was over, Katsuki was even more exhausted than usual. He was so tired that when the Bakusquad invited themselves to say "Hi" to Izuku after school he didn't even argue.