𝟮-𝟰

𝟮-𝟰13th of April 2012Karasuno High» Reunion and Failure «"再会"と"大失敗"

𝟮-𝟰
13th of April 2012
Karasuno High
» Reunion and Failure «
"再会""大失敗"

𝟮-𝟰13th of April 2012Karasuno High» Reunion and Failure «"再会"と"大失敗"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

𝗬/𝗡'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩♡♡
❮ 𝟯𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗩𝗶𝗲𝘄 ❯

The bell rang throughout the large school building; the end of the day was here, and so was the time for the practice match. As (Y/N) opened her locker, a folded piece of paper fell to the floor. She raised an eyebrow and bent down before picking it up.

"Cya Takeda!!" Someone called to her, she waved in the area the voice came from and looked back at the letter. As she grabbed her bag and changed her shoes, she continued to stare at the letter.

(Y/N) then decided to open the letter, and it seems her fears were correct.

It was her tenth love letter of the week, and it was only Tuesday.

But this one was different, this person wanted to meet her in real life. She frowned as she read the heartfelt letter, a twang of guilt picked at her heart as she read the raw emotion that was poured into the letter. "I guess I'll have to..." She sighed and closed her locker.

(Y/N) continued to stare at the letter as she turned on her heel and made her way to the back of the school. She shoved the letter into her pocket as she exited the building and walked around the corner.

To her dismay, it was a gang of boys, all more mutt-like than the other. A whistle was blown at her as she stared at the boy in the centre, he smirked at her and strode up to her.

"Hey there pretty girl~" He purred at her, she then shoved the letter in his face.

"Did you write this?" She asked him, her face blank as she stared at him. In response, he slung his arm over her shoulder and forced her into the circle of dribbling men.