𝟮-𝟱

𝟮-𝟱13th of April 2012Aoba Johsai Gym» Back to Normal «通常運転

𝟮-𝟱
13th of April 2012
Aoba Johsai Gym
» Back to Normal «
通常運転

𝟮-𝟱13th of April 2012Aoba Johsai Gym» Back to Normal «通常運転

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

𝗬/𝗡'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩♡♡
❮ 𝟯𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗩𝗶𝗲𝘄 ❯

Silence filled the gym as the ball rolled away from Kageyama's feet, who was still staring at the ground. (Y/N)'s eyes were wide as she turned to Hinata, who had practically had all the life sucked out of him.

Then, Kageyama ever so slowly turned to Hinata as the whistle was blown; Aoba Johsai had won the set, but the gym was still focused on what was happening on Karasuno's side of the court.

"(Y/N)?" She heard her father call for her. Finally, (Y/N) peeled her eyes off the two first-years and turned to her dad.

"Yes?" She hummed, handing out more towels to the players.

"Coach Irihata has asked to borrow a manager," He said to her, she was about to agree when Kiyoko put her hand on (Y/N)'s shoulder.

"I'll do it," Kiyoko said, looking at Takeda.

"Eh... thank you Shimizu-san, but the team has specifically asked for (Y/N).." Takeda chuckled sheepishly. (Y/N) gaped and looked over at the Aoba Johsai team.

"Hey!! They can't just steal Takeda-chan like that!!" Tanaka frowned, before turning to the Aoba Johsai team as well and glaring at them.

"It's fine Tanaka-senpai, I'll see you guys after the match," she smiled. (Y/N) then took her jacket off and placed it on the bench before making her way over to the Aoba Johsai team.

════════ ≪ ❈ ≫ ════════

.
.
.
.

╔┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╗
。・:*:・゚★。❅*⋆⍋

𝗔𝗼𝗯𝗮 𝗝𝗼𝗵𝘀𝗮𝗶'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩♡♡
❮ 𝗔𝗼𝗯𝗮 𝗝𝗼𝗵𝘀𝗮𝗶 𝗚𝘆𝗺 ❯
❮ 𝟯𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗩𝗶𝗲𝘄 ❯