𝟲-𝟳

𝟲-𝟳6th of June 2012Sendai City Gym» 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗟𝗼𝘀𝗲𝗿𝘀 «敗者

𝟲-𝟳
6th of June 2012
Sendai City Gym
» 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗟𝗼𝘀𝗲𝗿𝘀 «
敗者

𝟲-𝟳6th of June 2012Sendai City Gym» 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗟𝗼𝘀𝗲𝗿𝘀 «敗者

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

𝗡𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩♡♡
❮ 𝟯𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗩𝗶𝗲𝘄 ❯

The sound of Aoba Johsai's cheer squad slammed through the gym, taking up each corner with the pure noise they created. Screams of praise towards Aoba Johsai and Oikawa as fangirls and the cheer squad alike hailed the team.

"Yeah! Yeah! Seijoh!! Yeah! Yeah! Seijoh!!" They cheered, they clapped their hands and strained their voices, "Get 'em! Get 'em-"

"Go! Go! Ka-ra-su-no! Fly! Fly! Ka-ra-su-no!" Karasuno's cheer squad sounded over Aoba Johsai's and completely drowned them out as they cheered for their own team.

"LOUDER!" (Y/N) shouted with her back turned to the court and her head tilted up at the stands - as if she was directing the entirety of the cheer squad from below.

"GO! GO! KA-RA-SU-NO! FLY! FLY! KA-RA-SU-NO!" The group repeated, this time 10x louder. Karasuno's voices forced their way into each and every person's ears as they screamed their cheers at the top of their lungs.

Even Aoba Johsai's cheer squad had gone silent from shock at the pure volume the opposing squad was producing. (Y/N)'s mouth twisted into a satisfied smirk and she reached her arm up. Her eyes make contact with Ena as he throws his cone at her.

The girl catches it and smashes it against her hand rapidly for a few moments. As soon as she finishes, the entire cheer squad repeats her pattern. Her smirk only grew wider as she changes her pattern.

Tap!

Ta-tap! Tap- tap- tap- tap!

The players on the bench stared at the event in shock as she directed the cheer squad excellently. As a few more patterns were made and repeated, Genki sends out a war cry, and the cheer begins again.