𝟰-𝟳

𝟰-𝟳11th of May 2012Karasuno High Gym» 𝗩𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮 𝗥𝗲𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵 «再戦を誓って

𝟰-𝟳
11th of May 2012
Karasuno High Gym
» 𝗩𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮 𝗥𝗲𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵 «
再戦を誓って

𝟰-𝟳11th of May 2012Karasuno High Gym» 𝗩𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮 𝗥𝗲𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵 «再戦を誓って

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

𝗬/𝗡'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩♡♡
❮ 𝟯𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗩𝗶𝗲𝘄 ❯

Strangers she knew everything about. That's how (Y/N) would describe the Okami boys.

They were different physically, taller, more chiselled, more muscular, and had different styles.

And yet, behind those beautiful eyes, a sadistic little boy sat. It was the same story for each and every one of those heartless, cold wolves.

They tried to convince the girl they had changed, they tried to convince themselves they had changed. But without professional help, something so deeply rooted in one's mind could not be changed in a few months.

At least that's what she thought, but when she looks at herself; she had changed. She had more courage, more self-worth, more of everything.

And yet, she couldn't help but think back to the boys in front of her; that's it, that's all they were. Little boys who had not yet been exposed to the world around them, and the more she thought about it, she realised it was not entirely their fault.

As for the coaches, specifically coach Yasashiku, it would be fair to say it was all his fault.

For such an angry, feared man, he had quite a lot of empathy towards (Y/N). Anybody could see the girl was like a daughter to him; in which his real daughter was lost in his arms.

It would never excuse the things they had done to her, and all (Y/N) wanted to do was smack all of them individually, but she seemed to be the only one to know that violence would only make resentment more apparent, and hate stronger.

If only she hadn't met the boys, if only she hadn't grown attached to them as they had grown attached to her. She knew she couldn't cut them off, she had spent her entire junior and middle school life with them; no matter how hard she tried, they would never leave her mind or her past.