𝟯-𝟲

𝟯-𝟲3rd of May 2012Takeda Residence» Morning Meetings «朝のミーティング

𝟯-𝟲
3rd of May 2012
Takeda Residence
» Morning Meetings «
朝のミーティング

𝟯-𝟲3rd of May 2012Takeda Residence» Morning Meetings «朝のミーティング

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

𝗬/𝗡'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩♡♡
❮ 𝟯𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗩𝗶𝗲𝘄 ❯

She sat up in a hurry, her hand clutching her racing heart as she looked around her room. She sighed and picked up her phone to see the time; it was 4 am, and after having a nightmare, (Y/N) knew she wouldn't be able to go back to sleep.

She looked out her window to see the sun just beginning to rise. She then thought for a moment, before deciding to go out on a walk. (Y/N) slowly swung her legs over the bed and stood up. She then got dressed and did a little stretch.

(Y/N) closed her door quietly, before tip-toeing to the fridge for some water, so as not to wake her father. The girl grabbed her water and left the house.

She shivered slightly at the cool breeze, before locking the front door and leaving the property.

(Y/N) looked around the neighbourhood; the sunrise was gorgeous, but not bright enough for the street lights to be off. She took in a deep breath, trying to clear her head. Her phone layed in her pocket, along with some money and chocolate wrappers.

Her legs began to pick up the pace, and soon she was jogging along the path. Her eyes switched between admiring the sky to looking down at the path. (Y/N) began to whistle a tune as she slowly jogged; although still staying quiet so as not to wake any of the nearby houses.

She stopped at the crossing, her song now turned into a hum as a few cars passed. She checked her phone once again, the time was now 4:10 am. She switched her feet as she waited for the orange pedestrian signal to flash on. Just as it did, (Y/N) began to jog again.

Just as she began to hum again, the sound of voices could be heard from a couple of blocks away. (Y/N) slowed down and began to listen to the loud voices, she then felt her phone buzzing in her pocket.