𝟲-𝟮

𝟲-𝟮6th of June 2012Sendai City Gym» 𝗩𝘀

𝟲-𝟮
6th of June 2012
Sendai City Gym
» 𝗩𝘀. 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗚𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁 𝗞𝗶𝗻𝗴 «
対。 大王

 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗚𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁 𝗞𝗶𝗻𝗴 «対。 大王

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

𝗡𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩♡♡
❮ 𝟯𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗩𝗶𝗲𝘄 ❯

The anticipation was high, however, the team morale was low.

For the Aoba Johsai match was just an hour away. But with the Aoba Johsai match came (Y/N) Takeda's supposed boyfriend, Toru Oikawa.

(Y/N) of course knew that she was not in such a relationship with the brunette playboy, nor could she find herself thinking of doing so.

However, our beloved (Y/N) was too focused on preparing everything for the game and getting Yachi calmed dowDn that she had forgotten to explain herself to the team, and so they were lubed up against a wall; dreading the time for when they see the romance between the (Y/N) and Oikawa.

Her hands moved fast, folding each of the towels and stacking them in a neat pile. Even if she was going to have to do it all again after each set.

An Aoba Johsai boy eyed her, his mind playing on the news of his captain being in a romantic relationship with the girl. The boy found it odd that Oikawa had not mentioned it beforehand, and even Iwaizumi had stated it was unlikely that (Y/N) would get with Oikawa.

He sighed, before deciding that the best way to know if they were dating was to ask the girl directly.

(Y/N) placed the last towel onto the pile, a proud grin stretching across her face at the professional-looking towel pile. "Uh... Takeda-san?" A male voice beckoned her.

(Y/N) widened her eyes upon hearing her name and turned to the area in which she heard it from. Her gaze fell upon an Aoba Johsai player; he was rather tall and held the number "2" on his uniform.