𝟮-𝟳

𝟮-𝟳16th of April 2012Karasuno High» Another Prodigy «もう1人の天才

𝟮-𝟳
16th of April 2012
Karasuno High
» Another Prodigy «
もう1人の天才

𝟮-𝟳16th of April 2012Karasuno High» Another Prodigy «もう1人の天才

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

𝗬/𝗡'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩♡♡
❮ 𝟯𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗩𝗶𝗲𝘄 ❯

She yawned quietly. It was late, and yet the bright lights inside the gym were just enough to keep her awake.

"Okay! A little bit of cleanup and we'll be done!" Takeda smiles. (Y/N) could see Hinata beginning to doze off, but he was scolded by Kageyama instantly.

"Sensei, Takeda-chan, thanks for everything today," Daichi walked up to the two.

"No problem, good work." Takeda smiled at him, (Y/N) just nodded lazily. "Oh, (Y/N), I won't be home until late tonight,"

"Don't worry dad, I usually walk home with Sho-" (Y/N) was about to finish her sentence for once, when Hinata ran up to her.

"I forgot to tell you (Y/N)! I have to take my stupid sister somewhere today, so I can't walk you!" He cried, upset that he had told her on such short notice.

"Oh, that's okay, I'll just go back alone," She nodded. Daichi was about to say something, but Takeda began to talk about the previous match, so (Y/N) went to go look for something else to do.

As she walked around, she noticed Yamaguchi struggling to bring some mops into the storage closet, so she hurriedly ran over to him and grabbed some from him, "H-huh? Oh, thanks Takeda.." He stuttered, he seemed to be avoiding eye contact. (Y/N) found his awkwardness quite cute.

"We've never had a conversation, have we?" She said, smiling at the freckled boy. He thought for a moment, then gaped.

"No, I don't think we have," He replied, and she nodded. Then, (Y/N) leaned on the mop and looked around the closet.

"Such a dirty little room," She sighed, "Anyways, how have you been finding a school?"

"Pretty good..." he said quietly.