𝟱-𝟲

𝟱-𝟲4th of June 2012Sendai City Gym» 𝗧𝗩 𝗦𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹𝘀 «テレビスペシャル

𝟱-𝟲
4th of June 2012
Sendai City Gym
» 𝗧𝗩 𝗦𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹𝘀 «
テレビスペシャル

𝟱-𝟲4th of June 2012Sendai City Gym» 𝗧𝗩 𝗦𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹𝘀 «テレビスペシャル

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

𝗞𝗮𝗿𝗮𝘀𝘂𝗻𝗼'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩♡♡
❮ 𝟯𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗩𝗶𝗲𝘄 ❯

"Thank you very much!!" The two teams yelled in unison as they bowed to one another.

The Karasuno v. Tokonami game had just ended, and Karasuno was - of course - victorious.

Kageyama and Hinata peered at the lineup for round 2. They were to verse Date Tech next; the iron wall.

"If we win against them, we verse Aoba Johsai!" Hinata gasps.

"It'll be a tough game for sure, but we beat them last time!" Tanaka said.

"Yeah, but Oikawa wasn't playing for most of the game..." Tsukishima rubbed the back of his neck.

"Neither were Asahi or Nishinoya," Sugawara reminded him, "How do you guys think (Y/N) went in her game?"

"We're about to find out, because here the girls come," Daichi smiled over at the approaching team.

Although, anybody would think the girls had lost. Because a dim aura hung around the worried, and gloomy-looking girls. "What's wrong?" Asahi asked.

"Hey, where's (Y/N)?" Yamaguchi asked. Michimiya's face scrunched up.

"She's in the hospital," She sighed. The boys all froze, each of their minds wondering how that could have happened.

"Before you ask, we don't know what happened. She was acting weird the entire game, I think she was hallucinating or something. But she fainted at the end, and she got taken to the hospital," Aihura informed them.

"Man those Aoba johsai boys... they didn't waste a second following her out of there," Kikuchi smirked slightly.

"Not all of them, just four of them," Sudo said quietly.