𝟯-𝟰

𝟯-𝟰2nd of May 2012Karasuno High Gym» Same One Point «同じ1点

𝟯-𝟰
2nd of May 2012
Karasuno High Gym
» Same One Point «
同じ1点

𝗡𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩♡♡❮ 𝟯𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗩𝗶𝗲𝘄 ❯

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
𝗡𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩♡♡
❮ 𝟯𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗩𝗶𝗲𝘄 ❯

SWOOSH! The ball fell into Sugawara's hands, who set it up. (Y/N) jumped and smacked it right into the ground. "Yay! Great set Koushi!" She cheered.

"Thank you!" He responded.

"Woah! Sugawara-san's quick set is awesome! Not to mention (Y/N), but she's always super cool!" Hinata chirped.

"Well, Suga is a pretty darn good setter y'know?" Daichi commented proudly as if it was him, "But I didn't know he and Takeda were so close,"

"Awesome set Suga-san!!" Nishinoya mused, "And Jesus Takeda-chan, you just keep getting more perfect," He said, the hearts practically visible in his eyes.

One of the older men tapped the ball on the ground; and began to run up as the whistle was blown. "Serves up!" Somebody called. Daichi received the ball and sent it to Kageyama; who then set it up to Hinata who smacked it onto the ground in a split second.

Ukai stood frozen at the sight of such a jump, "Whoa! What the heck was that?" One of the men said.

"Did you see him set?" Another one chimed in.

"That set was dead perfect..!" Another added.

Takeda stared at Ukai smugly, looking at his shocked face from every angle. "Yes! Yeah!" Kageyama and Hinata cheered.

"Nice one Hinata, Kageyama!" Tanaka congratulated them.

"Asahi!" Sugawara yelled, Asahi jumped and hit the ball; only for the blockers to send it right back. Nishinoya was unable to retrieve it, and the point went to Karasuno.

"Dammit!" Nishinoya cursed.

"Yeah! Good one Hinata!" The other side cheered. (Y/N) looked over at Asahi, who seemed to be having an inner battle.