𝟭-𝟱

1-53rd of April 2012Karasuno High» Single-Celled Organism «単細胞生物

1-5
3rd of April 2012
Karasuno High
» Single-Celled Organism «
単細胞生物

1-53rd of April 2012Karasuno High» Single-Celled Organism «単細胞生物

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

𝗬/𝗡'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩♡♡
❮ 𝟯𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗩𝗶𝗲𝘄 ❯

The sound of the bell rang through the empty hallways, the final words came from the teachers and they were dismissed. (Y/N) packed her things into her bag and pushed in her chair.

"Takeda-chan!" I few girls from her class called her over. She walked up to them as they giggled.

"Hello." She said to them, one of them then clung to her arm.

"I heard that you used to manage the Okami team. Do you think you could hook me up with one of them?" The girl clinging to her smiled. (Y/N) sighed and gently removed herself from the girl's grasp.

"I apologise, but I no longer have contact with them." She apologised to the girl.

The girl sighed, "That's fine then. You should hang out with us by the way, you're super hot." She said.

(Y/N) blushed, "R-really?" She said. The girls all looked at her in shock.

"No way you didn't know that!" They all thought.

"I'm sorry, but I have somewhere to be. Maybe some other time?" She said, the girls nodded and said their goodbyes.

(Y/N) then entered the busy hallway. She looked around at the different people, before making her way to the gym. She walked through the halls, eyes were on her, but she was used to it.

She then passed two seniors discussing the time. "Hm... I think it's almost time for practice." This made her stop in her tracks, she turned slightly to them, processing this before she began to sprint.

She dodged the people in her way as she sprinted through the halls. A gush of wind followed her as she stormed through the halls. "There's no way I can be late for my first practice!" She thought to herself as she exited the school building.