𝟭-𝟯

1-331st of March 2012Takeda Residence» Shopping Trip «買い物旅行

1-3
31st of March 2012
Takeda Residence
» Shopping Trip «
買い物旅行

1-331st of March 2012Takeda Residence» Shopping Trip «買い物旅行

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

𝗬/𝗡'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩♡♡
❮ 𝟭𝘀𝘁 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗩𝗶𝗲𝘄 ❯

I shivered as my quilt covered me from the growling cold. I lay in my lonely room as my mind was absent; it acted as a film, only replaying dramatic scenes from the past few months.

The only noises I heard were the alienated footsteps of my father and the wind outside. Otherwise, it was silent.

I was starting at a new school soon, very soon; its name is, Karasuno High.

I hadn't heard of it before, although my father always talked about the volleyball team he advised for. I am suspecting the invite to be their manager anytime soon.

I did some research into the school. The volleyball team had an unfortunate nickname, 'The Flightless Crows". It was honestly rather sad, even though I hadn't met any of the players.

"(Y/N)!!" Dad called from the couch, I groaned and trudged out of my room, and over to him.

"Yeah?" I reply.

"We need some things from the grocery store, I'm too lazy to go, so you can go." He said, watching TV. My eyes widen in pure shock. The audacity.

"I don't want to go either!" I complain.

"Sucks for you." He says, finally turning around and handing me the shopping list. I groan and go to the door to put my shoes on, "Come straight back (Y/N)!"

"Yeah yeah," I reply, leaving the house. At least the weather was nice, it was sunny, yet not too hot.

I walked down the path, and admire the view. I whistle along with the birds, the song of the day was always so beautiful. I looked back at my shoes, jumping over each crack in the pavement.