𝟯-𝟯

𝟯-𝟯2nd of May 2012Karasuno High Third-Year Area» 𝗧𝗮𝗹𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗚𝗶𝗮𝗻𝘁 «巨人と話す

𝟯-𝟯
2nd of May 2012
Karasuno High Third-Year Area
» 𝗧𝗮𝗹𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗚𝗶𝗮𝗻𝘁 «
巨人と話す

𝟯-𝟯2nd of May 2012Karasuno High Third-Year Area» 𝗧𝗮𝗹𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗚𝗶𝗮𝗻𝘁 «巨人と話す

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

𝗬/𝗡'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩♡♡
❮ 𝟯𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗩𝗶𝗲𝘄 ❯

The morning sun rose above the school. She tapped her heel against the hard floor; her eyes stayed on the male in front of her, who awkwardly stood. "Takeda... it's uhm- nice to see you again?" Asahi said nervously, she sighed and looked around the area.

"I'm warning you, they'll be here soon," She said, a group of people walked in between them; both greeting (Y/N) before continuing.

"Who? Who will be here?" Asahi asked, quite worriedly.

"The two rookies you met yesterday; trust me, you'll need this mental preparation, I've only known them for a few months and they've already scarred me. Just imagine what they'll be like when you are part of the team; especially the ginger," She said, and Asahi frowned.

"I'm not joining the team," He reminded her, and she shook her head.

"Nishinoya misses you," She said simply, Asahi widened his eyes slightly; causing (Y/N) to smirk, "But all the third and second-years do; even Shimizu,"

Asahi's face lit up, "R-really!?" (Y/N) nodded in response, before the sound of shouting called be heard from far away.

"They're here; just please consider it, the team needs you Asahi-senpai," (Y/N) begged him, just as Hinata and Kageyama turned the corner, both as loud as always, "Good luck,"

"Wha- hey!" Asahi called after her, but (Y/N) was already running away.

════════ ≪ ❈ ≫ ════════

.
.
.
.

╔┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╗
。・:*:・゚★。❅*⋆⍋