𝟭-𝟰

1-42nd of April 2012Karasuno High» Lunchtime Mayhem «ランチタイム・メイヘム

1-4
2nd of April 2012
Karasuno High
» Lunchtime Mayhem «
ランチタイム・メイヘム

1-42nd of April 2012Karasuno High» Lunchtime Mayhem «ランチタイム・メイヘム

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

𝗬/𝗡'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩♡♡
❮ 𝟭𝘀𝘁 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗩𝗶𝗲𝘄 ❯

(Y/N) stood tall during the opening ceremony, however, her legs ached from the increasingly long-standing. She focused on the vice-principal who spoke, although her eyes were on his clear wig. She was mature enough to refrain from laughing, however, some boys slightly to her left were stifling their laughter as his hair bobbed up and down.

Once the ceremony concluded, however, those boys were taken straight to the principal's office. (Y/N) watched as they walked shamefully away, a smirk played on her lips. Suddenly, she felt hands on her shoulders as someone jumped onto her.

"Ah!" She yelped. She then turned to see her redheaded friend.

"(Y/N)!!" Hinata cheered, "My legs are killing me after all that standing!" He complained, (Y/N) looked at him and sighed.

"Your legs must be stronger than that if you plan to play volleyball..." She said, causing him to frown.

"Hey!! Do yours not hurt??" He gaped.

"No, they do not." She stared at him as he sulked.

"Good for you then Takeda-chan.." He grumbles, he then stopped for a second to rub his legs. (Y/N) then turns to him with a worried look on her face, "What's wrong?" He asks her.

"Do you have any idea where the first-year area is?" She asks him, he then shakes his head. "Right. Why did I ask you?" She sighs, "I'll have to ask someone then."

"You're so mean to me!" He whines.

(Y/N) looks around at the people staring at them. Her eyes scan the crowd for an infallible-looking person, before spotting one.