𝟱-𝟰

𝟱-𝟰4th of June 2012Sendai City Gymnasium» 𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗔𝗹𝗹𝘆 «新しい味方

𝟱-𝟰
4th of June 2012
Sendai City Gymnasium
» 𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗔𝗹𝗹𝘆 «
新しい味方

𝟱-𝟰4th of June 2012Sendai City Gymnasium» 𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗔𝗹𝗹𝘆 «新しい味方

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

𝗬/𝗡'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩♡♡
❮ 𝟯𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗩𝗶𝗲𝘄 ❯

Date Technical High School.

Otherwise known as Date Tech or the Iron Wall.

You could see where they got the name, even their formation whilst walking in a group was intimidating and looked like an unbreakable wall.

The white-haired boy in the centre's cold glare made (Y/N) shiver. He seemed to be thinking of nothing, and yet so much at the same time. He was rather tall, but so were the Okami players.

This guy was even built like a wall. 6'3 and 88kg; he was incredibly muscular.

Then, he raised one of his large arms and pointed at Asashi. The Karasuno looked at him in shock, their mouths slightly agape as the white-haired boy held a glare at Asahi.

"H-hold it! Hooold it!" A smaller boy shouted from behind the one pointing at the two. "Stop that!" their captain appeared and tried to hoist the big man's arm down.

"Hey, Futakuchi, help me out here!" The black-haired boy turned to a brunette, who sighed.

"Sorry about that, this guy has a habit of, 'locking onto you' if he knows you're the ace," He laughed, "So, please be prepared for it this time as well," He winks at the team.

Date Tech then walked away, and the captain pushed the white-haired boy along. Tanaka stuck his tongue out at them as they faded away.

"That was jarring," Sugawara smiled slightly, "Wow Asahi! You did a good job, not averting your ey-"

The grey-haired boy stopped at the sight of the excessive amount of sweat on Asahi's nervous face. "N-now I'm nervous..." he shivered.

"Why're you so weak off the court?" Nishinoya barked.