𝟴-𝟭

𝟴-𝟭11th of June 2012Karasuno High Gym» 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗥𝗼𝗮𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗧𝗼𝗸𝘆𝗼 «東京への道

𝟴-𝟭
11th of June 2012
Karasuno High Gym
» 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗥𝗼𝗮𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗧𝗼𝗸𝘆𝗼 «
東京への道

𝟴-𝟭11th of June 2012Karasuno High Gym» 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗥𝗼𝗮𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗧𝗼𝗸𝘆𝗼 «東京への道

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
𝗬/𝗡'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩♡♡
❮ 𝟯𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗩𝗶𝗲𝘄 ❯

Sounds of the volleyball smashing against the wooden ground, followed by cheers, whoops, or 'yahoos' brought a sense of familiarity on the new day. The sun held low and the breeze was swift and chilling, yet (Y/N) felt nothing but warmth as she gazed upon the team.

Her back was pressed against a space on the wall beside the door as she watched the practice go on. It was always an interesting sight, as you never quite knew what to expect from any of the boys...

Daichi could be bossy or completely laid back, Sugawara could be gentle and kind or sarcastic and angry, and Asahi could be a shy teddy bear or a loud gorilla.

When it came to the second years, Tanaka could be respectful or a total pervert, Nishinoya could be mature and wise or the complete opposite, Ennoshita could be a smiley 'cool guy' or short-tempered, Narita could be busily working hard to improve his skills or kicked back and lazy, and Kinoshita could be a jokester orin a gloomy mood.

However, when it came to the first years, it hit (Y/N) close to home. Some may say she was closer to them than the others; Kageyama and Hinata especially. They were closer in age and pretty much had the same struggles. You never knew when you'd get the grumpy, hot-fused Kageyama or the sweet, caring one. And Hinata... he was either going to be loud, jump, and annoying... or protective, admirable, and impressive. Yamaguchi... could be a total Tsukishima meat rider, or someone who just wants to better himself and hope for the best for everyone. And Tsukishima...

Did- Did he have any redeeming qualities?

As (Y/N) was deep in this thought, stroking her imaginary beard and all, she heard light footsteps coming from outside. There were two sets, and they were approaching at a casual pace. (Y/N) turns to look at who it was, only to see Kiyoko entering with... the girl (Y/N) had bumped into a few days ago?