𝟳-𝟯

𝟳-𝟯7th of June 2012Karasuno High» 𝗗𝗮𝘆 𝟯 «三日目

𝟳-𝟯
7th of June 2012
Karasuno High
» 𝗗𝗮𝘆 𝟯 «
三日目

𝟳-𝟯7th of June 2012Karasuno High» 𝗗𝗮𝘆 𝟯 «三日目

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

𝗡𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩♡♡
❮ 𝟯𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗩𝗶𝗲𝘄 ❯

Quiet scraping sounded throughout the unfocused classroom as the teacher slowly wrote the day's task on the blackboard. A few of the students were paying attention - the rest were either talking, sleeping, or zoning out.

Hinata was doing the last option, although he wasn't daydreaming of aspirations and being anywhere else but there, he was focused on yesterday's loss and the bet that came with it.

He was dreading the lonely, awkward lunch he'd have to spend without (Y/N). Even just the morning walk to school with her had become such a heavily leaned-on milestone in his day. And without it, something just felt.... Wrong.

It was the final day of the Interhigh tournaments. The Karasuno boys moped about at their wooden desks, loosely listening to their teacher's murmuring, bored voices.

However, one desk was not occupied. The one behind Tsukishima and next to Yamaguchi.

(Y/N)'s desk.

Her balancing aroma was missing in the sweaty, humid classroom. And the sound of her sweet voice was a far way away. Yamaguchi seriously wondered where she would have been at that moment. "(Y/N)-chan would have made it to Seijoh by now... she might even be on the bus..." He mumbles to himself.

Yamaguchi's pen lightly tapped against the table, sending echoes of annoying patterns bouncing off the walls of the thickly silent room. Unlike Hinata's class, Class 1-4 was a university-prep class; meaning the high-school occupants were incredibly switched on.

The green-haired boy's eyes remained on the empty seat beside him. He swore it was already gathering dust without the warmth of the girl's boy sitting at it. This thought let a deep, longing sigh out of Yamaguchi's mouth.