𝟯-𝟮

𝟯-𝟮1st of May 2012Karasuno High» Honest Feelings «本音

𝟯-𝟮
1st of May 2012
Karasuno High
» Honest Feelings «
本音

𝟯-𝟮1st of May 2012Karasuno High» Honest Feelings «本音

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

𝗬/𝗡'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩♡♡
❮ 𝟯𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗩𝗶𝗲𝘄 ❯

(Y/N) stretched out her morning tiredness and stood up, the bell had just rung for lunch and she couldn't wait to just sit down and talk to Hinata. She grabbed her bag, and casually stepped over Tsukishima's deliberately placed foot. Then, her phone began to buzz against her leg.

"Who the hell is calling me during school" She mumbled to herself as she dug into her pocket and pulled it out, as she saw the name on the phone, her eyes widened and she quickly hurried to the bathroom.

"I told you to stop calling me," She spat at the phone, a deep chuckle came from the other end of the phone, followed by a cocky voice.

"Oh come on, you know you need me, babe," She could practically hear the grin on his face, she scoffed and put her bag down.

"I already spent the goddam night with you, what more do you want?" She hissed, only to be met with a groan.

"That? You didn't even let me do anything. Are you forgetting that I have contact with your mother, and I could leak your location at any moment," The voice informed her, she sighed shakily and looked around.

"What do you want from me?" She asked, silence engulfed the phone before he cleared his throat.

"Listen, nothing bad, just one date~" He purred, sending a shiver up her spine.

"Fine, one date. Nothing more." She spat, and he laughed again.

"Perfect, I'll text you the details sweetheart," He was cut off as (Y/N) hung up. She ran her fingers through her hair and shoved her phone back into her pocket, before grabbing her bag and leaving the bathroom.