𝟭-𝟮

1-22nd of May 2011Okami High Stadium» Heartbreak «失恋

1-2
2nd of May 2011
Okami High Stadium
» Heartbreak «
失恋

1-22nd of May 2011Okami High Stadium» Heartbreak «失恋

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

𝗬/𝗡'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩♡♡
❮ 𝟯𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗩𝗶𝗲𝘄 ❯

(Y/N) continued to walk around whilst she took pictures for the school's newspaper. "Oi Takeda-san," She turned to see Hajime.

"Hello Hajime-sensei, what can I do for you?" She respectfully bows to him.

"Ehm, you can drop the 'sensei' I'm not a teacher or whatever," He rubs the back of his neck awkwardly. (Y/N) stands up straight once again and locks eyes with him.

"To me, you are in the authoritative position; rather close to a teacher in my opinion. So I will not be 'dropping the sensei'," She said blankly, Hajime-sensei stared at her, a mixed look on his face.

"There were a few words I didn't understand in that, but I got the last part." He sighs, "Anyways, what's up with you?"

"What do you mean?" She tilts her head slightly. Hajime flushes in embarrassment, perhaps he had gotten it wrong.

"Ehm- it's just that you've... I dunno... You just kinda look tired or something and you keep looking around," He shifts awkwardly. Hajime was a very awkward man.

"Well-" (Y/N) had to think of something, quick; luckily that's what she was good at. But maybe the Gods were on her side today, for yelling broke out right behind her, and (Y/N) recognised the voice immediately. She sighed and turned to the source.

Of course, the voice belonged to Kageyama, any match he attended he was yelling. However it was different, he was angrier than before. "I have to go, sorry Hajime-sensei," She bowed again.

"I told you-" He tried to stop her, but she was already on her way to give warnings. After all, seeing the angry boys get angrier was the best part of a tournament.