𝟴-𝟮

𝟴-𝟮12th of June 2012Karasuno High Gym» 𝗩𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗮𝗴𝗲𝗿 𝗕 «村人B

𝟴-𝟮
12th of June 2012
Karasuno High Gym
» 𝗩𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗮𝗴𝗲𝗿 𝗕 «
村人B

𝟴-𝟮12th of June 2012Karasuno High Gym» 𝗩𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗮𝗴𝗲𝗿 𝗕 «村人B

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
𝗡𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩♡♡
❮ 𝟯𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗩𝗶𝗲𝘄 ❯

Stars dotted the dark of the night, the moon casting a serene glow over the gently swaying glass that grew just outside of Gym 1.

Just outside of the agape door stood three girls, two first years and a third year. (Y/N), Yachi, and Kiyoko. Training had just ended for the day, the day was growing older as they stood in the chilling breeze that whistled past.

"Oh, are you two already changed? Do you need me to walk you home?" Kiyoko asks, smiling at the two younger girls.

(Y/N) shakes her head and smiles back, "Thank you for the offer, Kiyoko-senpai. But I think Shoyo is walking me home tonight." She responds.

Kiyoko nods and looks at Yachi, "Then I'll walk you home, Hitoka-chan. Wait here with (Y/N) while I get changed." She tells the blonde girl, before turning around.

"Y-you don't have to! I-In fact, I should probably be the one escorting you, and, uhm–" Yachi squeaks, waving her hands around with a flustered expression. This earns a small chuckle from both (Y/N) and Kiyoko.

"It's okay, don't worry about it." Kiyoko waved to the two, a change of clothes being held against her chest as she headed off.

(Y/N) watches Kiyoko go for a moment, simply admiring her. Then, she turns to Yachi and tilts her head, "Hey, Yachi-chan... How have Shoyo and Tobio been treating you? Well, I hope."

Yachi flinches and begins to rapidly nod, "Y-yes! They've been great a-and I think they're really understanding the material!" She exclaims, gazing at (Y/N) excitedly. A blush dusted her cheeks.

(Y/N) smiles at this, nodding, "That's great! The second years have been a handful for me... but I'm sure Asahi-senpai and Tadashi won't be a problem when I get around to them." She strokes her chin, thinking about how those tutoring sessions could go.