Chpt 1

A/n
There will be small errors throughout this book <3 I'm sorry but please point them out but be nice with it cause I'm sensitive 😭

You were at school. God it was so boring, hearing the teacher talk for hours on end about pointless shit. Shit you probably wouldn't even need to know in the future.

You were sitting near one of your friends looking at their paper, copying off of them. "Jeez are you that dumb" bakugo spoke. "Shut up I don't feel like doing this shit" you rolled your eyes and kept copying off him.

As you finished copying off bakugo you heard the bell ring. Everyone got up, stuffing their books in their bag and walking out. "DENKI!" you shouted to get his attention before he walked out. "Ya?" He turned around with a smile. "Where you going after school?" You asked. "Probably just gonna chill at home" he responded.

You finally got all your stuff packed and put your bag over your shoulder. "Wanna...study later?" you walked towards him with a smirk. "Sure" a small smile crept on his face. "Ok I'll texted you later" you walked away and headed to your other classes.

If you were being honest you always let your pussy do the talking. You were always so desperate but every time you did something with someone it was never enough they never fulfilled your needs so you basically went for everyone that caught your eye.

You even went for girls but they were never rough with you, they were too gentle. You wanted someone to take advantage of you, make you feel things you never felt before...god that's all you wanted but no one ever made you feel that way.

——

It was the end of school and you pulled out your phone to text denki.

Denki

You
I'm coming over in a little<3

Denki
K. See you later 😏

——

"God that emoji is cringy" you spoke to yourself, looking at your phone then putting it back in your pocket as you got in your car. You looked at the dash board and saw multiple lights signaling you needed it fixed. You didn't know what any of it meant but you decided to ignore it.

You put your keys in the ignition and started the car. It took a moment but it worked.

You made your way to Denkis house to "study" you grabbed your phone as you kept driving, occasionally looking up at the road to see where you were going. You connected to your Bluetooth and start to play "Glory Box" you placed your phone down and turned up the volume to have the music blasting in your ear.

I would love to be fucked to this song...

Feeling the vibration throughout your whole body, tapping on the steering wheel completely ignoring your surroundings and really listening to the lyrics. God this song is so good.

-

You finally saw denkis house get in view. You parked your car in front and turned off the music and got yourself ready. You reached your hands for the glove compartment and picked up a bottle of Perfume you kept there for this exact reason.

You sprayed behind your ears a little and neck. You sprayed it on your hands, then touching your thighs with your hand. You made sure to only spray a little so it didn't seem like you were trying. You wanted to make sure you could smell it but it not overpowering your natural scent.

You got out of the car and pulled up your school skirt a little to reveal more of your thighs. You took a deep breathe to calm down.

God I'm excited...finna get dick down YESSSIR

I hope he's rough...

You walked to the porch, knocking on the door, waiting for him to answer. He opened the door with a smile "hey! Come on in" he moved to the side and you felt his eyes check you out as you walked in. "My familys not here so we can just go upstairs in my room" he walked pasted you making his way up and you followed behind him.

You sat on his bed and examined his room—it wasn't messy but it could've been more clean. It smelt like sweat which was a slight turn off.

Denki wasted no time and just walked infront of you and began to kiss you. You acted shocked but slowly kissed him back. Denkis hands start to slowly unbuttoned your shirt and pushing you down, not breaking the kiss.

He pulled away and he took in the view of you laying there in your school skirt and shirt opened, exposing your breast. "Denki please" you spoke, looking down at his pants and his dick print showed. The sight of him pulling off his shirt made you close your legs.

Oh fuck hurry please

You toke off your panties as he unbuckled his pants. He took his hand and opened a drawer that was near him that had condoms in it. He pulled one out and opened it, sliding it on his hard dick.

He hovers over you, lining himself up with your entrance. Your breath hitched as he slid himself inside. He slowly started to thrust himself. His head was buried in your neck. "Denki faster, please" you begged and he did as you said. His speed increased but you wanted more.

Hurt me.... choke me.
Oh fuck I want more.

"Touch me" you moaned out getting more desperate. Denki takes your throat and chokes you lightly. "Oh fuck you sound hot" he thrusted harder inside you and you noticed it get sloppier.

God choke me harder

You were getting frustrated but kept it to yourself. "Ahaa denki. Just like that" you were so pissed. You wanted more. You wanted it to be longer, harder, you wanted to feel pain.

"Oh please...oh fuck...oh fuck" his moans grew louder in your ear. His moans helped you a bit but it was too late. He was shaking and his thrusts got slower. He pulled out and took off the condom and let your body rest.

"That was good" he breathed out, pulling up his pants. "Ya" you kept it dry and buttoned up your shirt. "We should do this more often" he spoke as you got up. You fixed your clothes and dusted it off. "We can take a rain check on that" you faked smiled at him and walked off "see you around" you lied. You just wanted to get out of there as soon as possible.

I had such high hopes for you dude...

Yes yes the smut was wack but it had to be 😭 don't forget to leave a vote babe <3