Chpt 23

(I didn't proof read so if you see misspellings point it out for me 😭 OKAY LOVE YOU GUYS HOPE YOU ENJOY!!)

Last night was a mix of being horrible and good. Bakugo bought you food, and took you home. You told your dad what happened with the car and he said he'd take it to the shop. Though you still didn't like your dad you appreciated the fact he's helping you.

You were at school, at your seat beside bakugo who hasn't spoke to you yet. You turned to look at him and your stare made him look back. "Thank you for last night" you smiled at him. "Whatever" he rolled his eyes and faces the front again. "I don't think we've ever hugged before" your eyes never leaving his that were trying so hard to avoid yours. "Bakugo" you moved your face closer to his so he could finally look back at you. "I know I'm never really a serious person but that helped a lot" when you finally got his attention his eyes widen from the closeness of your face.

Your nose inches away from his. "Do you think we can do that more often?" You waited there for a response. Your eyes glancing down at his lips for only a split second but that caught his attention.

Should he do what he wants right now? Should he lean in? He doesn't know why he has this urge but it's so tempting. "Bakugo?" You spoke softly to get an answer out of him. "No..." he shook his head as he moved away from you. "Nerd" he sighed, confused but ignoring that feeling that was deep in his stomach.

"Lame. I was trying to have a nice moment with you" you crossed your arms and moved away from him. "So are you gonna fix your tires?" Bakugo asked, changing the subject. You Glared at him "yup."

"Just need to ask my dad when I get home to help" your eyes waving back to the front of the room as you saw your teacher pull out worksheets. "And about dabi? You were at his house that night, right?"

"Let's not talk about that" you quickly denied the conversation "we should get deku to sit here" you put your hand up, waving over to get his attention. "WHAT!?"

~~

"I will never forgive you for that..." bakugo spoke as he stopped at the front of your house. "Aww come on. I know you enjoyed the time we had with deku!" You climbed out of his car and you leaned down to see his face. "Thanks for the ride, bitch" you closed the door and walked towards your porch.

"Alright sweetheart we have a change of plans" you cringed at your dads nickname he gave you. "The shop is pretty busy today so we'll have to take it to dabis place, today is his day off but he didn't mind helping out" your dad walked passed the door you just entered in. "The car is already at his place. I had a tow truck place it there so for now you'll have to ride with me" he walked down the steps. You quickly placed your bag down and followed behind him.

Fuck I'm gonna go to dabis place again...it's gonna be so awkward

This is my time to shine...to show him I'm a bad bitch and how he can't kill me.
(Get it? Like the one vine meme)

(Too damn lazy to write the car ride soo uhh)

Stepping out of the car, the cool air hit your skin. Your dad didn't give you time to change into different clothes so you were stuck with your school uniform it was so embarrassing.

"Come on in" dabis voice was different towards your dad, he opened the door wider for you to enter this house, dabis eyes slowly examined you, taking in your appearance. As he closed to door, you felt his hand slowly move towards your back "I haven't seen you in a while, how you been" dabi's voice sounded weird, you couldn't handle it.

"I've been good, and you?" His hand slowly moved away from your back, the lack of touch made you want to whine. "Good to hear, and you sir?" His dad finally made eye contact with dabi  "I've been good...shall we get started?" Your dad spoke. "Of course, I already have the tools ready outside"

"Y/n do you want to help?" Your dad asked as he stepped towards the door "this could be helpful" he added. You hesitated at first but soon hummed. "Sure" you followed behind them, your car laid on dabis drive way. You saw a spare tire laying near the cut one, a tool box beside the car and an odd tool that helped the car lift up from the ground.

"I'll just watch" you looked cluelessly at your dad and dabi as you got nervous. Your dad was probably the most annoying person to work with when It came to this kinda stuff. He'd always yell if you handed him the wrong tool or didn't hold the flashlight at the correct angle. It annoyed you and you sure as hell weren't gonna deal with that today.

"Alright" you saw the both of them squat down in front of the slashed tire, heads facing each other as they spoke. Your eyes glued to dabi. His arms rested on his knee, slouched as he listened to your dad speak. You could see dabis back muscles through his shirt. He glances at you, feeling your eyes on him and quickly back to your dad.

Looking away from him and cursing at yourself for getting caught.

Lord have mercy this man is soo fine.

Authors note:I have work In like an hour and my asshole is gonna make me late bro

Authors note:
I have work In like an hour and my asshole is gonna make me late bro. I ate pasta and then hot Cheetos last night....I hate myself