Chpt 22

READ PLEASE.
(This chapter might be weird. I wrote this first as y/n's car being at her job cause I completely forgot dabi picked her up at school. So if it's off I apologize. I didn't want to rewrite it cause that would've took me a month. It's also very rushed. Sorry)

Boom boom

Boom boom
WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU LEFT YOUR CAR AT SCHOOL

You
SOMEONE PICKED ME UP AND I FORGOT IT

Boom boom
HOW. HOW DO YOU MANAGE TO FUCK UP THAT BAD.

You
BAKUGO PLEASE JUST HELP ME.

boom boom
What's in it for me?

You
You're a horrible friend. I'll buy us food.

Boom boom
Alright deal. I'll be there in a few

Fucking bitch. Always have to bribe the mother fucker.

After what happened with dabi. You were basically trapped at his house. You had no car. You sure as hell weren't going to walk home and dabi left not even offering to drop you off.

Getting up from the couch, you felt your panties soaked and stuck onto you. God it was unbearable.

How could dabi leave you like this AGAIN!? always taking you to your limits...it was embarrassing.

Why do I do this to myself. I always go for the dudes that are complete shit.

I need to do better...THATS IT. ITS FINAL. I'm gonna ghost him.

...you say that then you end up not doing it.

Bitch can you move? I WILL ghost him.

...sure

Hearing a small ring on your phone, quickly glancing at it seeing that bakugo texted 'here'

Opening the door and seeing his car parked out front. A smile finally tugging onto your face as you stepped off the porch and climbed into his car. "Heyyy" you spoke, smiling at him.

"Shut up. I'm disappointed in you" he glances at you, with a look almost knowing that this was dabis house. "Rude...that's not the way to greet your best friend"

"Man how do you forget your own car..."

"I wanted some dick man."

As the car finally started to move a weird silence grew in the car. "Soooo" you spoke, trying to break the silence. "What do you want to eat?" Your eyes glancing over to bakugo.

Only giving a quick look back he hummed. "I don't know. I bet you know good places" he raised his eyebrows and side eyed you. You gasped immediately as you knew what he was trying to say, punching him hard in the arm for his comment. "ARE YOU TRYNA CALL ME FAT!!"

"I'm kidding" he chuckled "no need to get so violent" he rubs the arm that was just hit, knowing soon there would be a bruise. "You're one to talk...you try to fight Deku every chance you get and for literally no reason" you laughed a bit towards the end. "I feel bad for. He just wants to be your friend"

"Friend my ass. He's a evil mother fucker...I just know it" you watched as his jaws clenched, and his eyes never leaving the road. "One day I'll get you both to get along" You spoke, feeling a turn, one that you knew was the parking lot of your school.

Glancing outside the window as he finally parked. immediately leaving the car to see if your car was alright. "She's still here! Yay" you squealed as you slowly made your way closer to the front of the car. Bakugo behind you but stopping at the back. You glanced over at him "so wanna eat? I'll drive" you smiled at him, his eyes never leaving the back of your car.

"Whatcha looking at?" You asked as his face showed no expression which was unusual for him. "You're not gonna like this" he looked up at you then back down, his nose scrunched.

Rushing over to him and looked down. "So this means no food huh" he sighed as you saw your shocked expression. "W-what in the world is going on right now" you shut your eyes for a moment. "You gotta be kidding me..." you took in a deep breath as you felt your eyes wanting to tear up.

"First dabi shows up to my work embarrassing me! I made a stupid mistake with hawks! Then I got embarrassed AGAIN!!! DABI IS BASICALLY KILLING ME SLOWLY AND THEN THIS!" You couldn't help the tears that streamed down your face as you looked at the slashed tires.

Bakugo only looking at you, he's never seen you cry and he frankly isn't very good with women so he didn't know what to do. "Uhhh...I'll buy you food i guess" he talks over the small sobs that came from your lips.

You turned to look at him, face puffy and eyes red. "R-really?" You choked up a bit, and he shook his head yes.

Shutting your eyes and moving closer to him, placing your head down on his chest and wrapped your arms around him. "Thank you" you sniffed as you hugged him.

He didn't know if he should hug back but he soon did, pushing you in closer. He sure as hell didn't know what to say so this was the best he could do and it was enough for you.

This is all dabis fault DAMNIT...

PEICE OF SHIT