Chpt 20

As you sat in class near bakugo you looked into space, thinking of god knows what. Your attention being brought to your phone that buzzed.

Not feeling in getting in trouble you ignored it but it soon buzzed again. Another buzz. And another. One more buzz and you pulled it out to see who in the world was spamming you.

Dabi.

Dabi
Ohh so you think you're funny?

Dabi
That's disgusting. I should really show your father.

Dabi
You fr did it with HAWKS.

Dabi
Y/n what the fuck is wrong with you.

Dabi
Telling him to touch you? Where are you.

Dabi
Where tf are you.

You
IM IN CLASS WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHERE AM  I !!??

YOU
AND WHAT DO YOU WANT!?

dabi
I'm gonna take you to show your father what you do when he's not around.

You
OMG what are you. My fucking brother. Are you that jealous it wasn't you.

Dabi
I'm not jealous. Y/n get your head out of your ass for a second. Hawks just sent me a video of you guys fucking.

Dabi
I need to pick you up cause I need to yell at you.

You
Fuck off.

Dabi
Do you have work today?

You
No. Tf you want.

Dabi
I already told you. I'm gonna fucking yell at you. You need to get your act straight rn. Cause what you guys just sent was unneeded.

You
Stop treating me like a child. I wasn't the one who sent it.

Dabi
I'll stop treating you like one once you stop acting like one. Now tell me what time you get out of class?

You
Hell no. I'm not telling you. I don't have time for this.

Dabi
Shut the fuck up. You're gonna get yelled at and deal with it.

You
Whatever bro.

What a weirdo. Yell at me what am I his fucking child.

...Ima give him a child

MAN WHAT. CUT IT OUT

"Y/n...the phone." Your thoughts were cut of by your teachers voice. You looked up and his gaze was strong. "Sorry" you responded and put your phone away. "Ha. That's what you get" Bakugo added. "Fuck off" you rolled your eyes at him and he only laughed.

"I'm busy today, maybe next time" you spoke to Bakugo as you both walked in the halls getting ready to leave. "Busy..you, why are you lying" he chuckled at your response. "FUCK OFF. I am" you took your hand a lightly pushed him. "Don't touch me" he shoots a glare at you.

"oOoOOh shiver me Timbers. Don't hurt me" you joked and you swore you saw a vein pop in bakugos head. "Calm down dip shit. I'm
Just kidding" you laughed as you open the door to the outside. "Yeah yeah. Peace out" bakugo walked off, giving you a small wave.

Sighing in relief you took a moment to just stand outside and really take in what happen this week.

Jeez bro... what kinda life am I living.

I'm fucking y/n...main character moments...the mother who stands dramatically outside with a cup in her hand and sighs type of beat.

I should be put in a book, a shitty book but some how gets reads...yeah...yeah that would suit this situation I'm in right now.

Completely forgetting about the texts you had with dabi, a honk breaking you out of your thoughts and seeing the familiar car. "Earth to y/n, the fuck are you doing. Get in" Dabi spoke and you were taken back. Even though he said he was going to come you didn't actually think he was.

Am I really about to get yelled at right now?

...shit I'm kinda scared what the hell.

"What is it dabi?" You climbed in and adjusted yourself. "What is it!? Did you just completely forget what happened" he shots a glare at you. "You sent me a fucking sex tape. And not only that it was from hawks." He paused and he sighed, his tone serious making you feel slightly embarrassed.

"You're a dumbass." He says, driving and his hands clutching onto the steering wheel, causing his knuckles to get white. "We have to go to hawk's place and delete that video" his face only giving off a disappointing look.

A deep heavy feeling in your stomach formed at his words. "Why? Do you think he's gonna do something with them" your voice low as you finally realized how stupid you were. "No...I don't think but y/n. What made you think making a sex tape with someone you just met was a good idea?" The slightest bit of anger showed in his voice.

"I-I don't know. I was in the moment" you looked down at your feet to avoid his harsh gaze. "Once we get that tape we're going to have a long talk" his voice got quiet and an awkward silence grew.

You didn't speak not once. The embarrassment of it all was to much. Cause he was right. What made you think that was smart? You only knew hawks for what...5 hours and you made a sex tape. Holy shit...how dumb could you get.

I fucked up...god damn this is so cringy

Maybe I shouldn't have a book about my life

Wait actually this is good. This is like the 'peak' or maybe like the 'conflict' or 'climax'

Man let me shut the fuck up...I don't know shit about books.