Chpt 6

You walked into the shop your dad owned. It was nice—it needed a little cleaning but it looked like your basic mechanic shop.

"Is this your daughter!?" The girl with blond hair, yellow eyes and two space buns spoke, with a cute smile. "Yes" you replied, giving her a smile back.

She looks...hot

"We are actually a little busy right now but we'll get to your car soon" she spoke in a cheerful tone. Her vibe alone made you happy. You would usually get mad that you had to wait but you let it slide. "Ok that's fine" you replied. "Where's dabi?" Your dad asked. "He's working on a car right now" she responded. "Oh ok. I'm going into my office to do some paper work, call me if you need me" he walked off leaving you with the girl.

"He dragged you here a little earlier, didn't he" she chuckled "ya" you looked around to really take in your surroundings. There was a big desk at the front of the door and the desk was filled with papers and dirty tools. Just across the hall was where all the cars were getting fixed. "So what's your name?" you spoke, looking back at her

"I'm toga, and yours?"

"Y/n"

"Well you can sit right here, y/n!" she points to a room that was empty but had many chairs. "Dabi will be with you in a little" she walked off and you took a seat and sighed.

I'm already so bored...

-

After waiting what felt like hours a male walked up to you.

He had burns covering him and...staples holding him? His eyes were this gorgeous blue, his nose had 3 piercings. He was a good looking man.

Odd

You didn't really care, its just not something you see everyday but it's  not your business.

He kinda looks badass.

"Soo y/n right?" He asked. "Yes" you sat up in your seat. "I'm going to need those keys of yours" he looked at you then down at your hands, which had your keys. "Oh sorry, here you go"

As he went for it your hands grazed each other. "Thanks. I'll go check out that geini lamp that has liquid dripping" a small laugh came from his lips and your face got hot. "that's so embarrassing" you nervously laughed.

"It's funny, don't worry but are you going to stay here the whole time? It's gonna take a while" he spoke, playing with your keys, spinning it around with his finger.

"I guess...my dad brought me here but he's been in his office the whole time" you responded. "I'll probably just walk around and get some food" he gave you a nod and walked off.

You decided to get up and search for your dads office. It was a simple building so you found it in seconds. "Hey do you think I can get some money to get food?" You walked in and he was on the phone. He gave you a nod, bringing his shoulder up to hold his phone.  He grabbed his wallet and gave you his card. He waved you away and you just walked out.

Dumbass. I'm gonna go crazy you should've never gave me your card.

You walked out the building and walked around, looking for a good store to get food.

I should get a job...

My grown ass can't be living off my family forever...

Only 5 minutes have passed and you found a place.

I'm not even gonna try to say the store name...I'll fuck it up some how.

You walked in and examined the menu that was on top of the register.

Hmm should I get them food also...

Fuck it why not. It's not my money.

You talked with the person at the register and asked for 3 burgers with 3 medium fries and drinks all to go. You swiped the card and put in the pin—which you memorized. You grabbed the bag and walked back to the shop.

It was 7 and the sun was starting to set. You enjoyed the view. The sky was a pink, orange and a blue mix. The breeze felt amazing. The bag of food, still warm and the scent blessed your nose. Your eyes examined everything around you. Your eyes landed on a place that looked like a club with a poster that said "now hiring 18+"

I'm 18...might just have to go check it out.

You gave it another look and you realized what it was.

Oh. My. God. It's a strip club...

Should I?

Fuck it.

You pulled out your phone and took a picture of their sign that showed their number and website.

-

You walked in the store and toga was at the front desk "ooo you went out! Whatcha get?" She asked, leaning on the desk. You put the bag down and opened it, giving her a burger, fries and the drink you bought. "I got you and dabi food" you smiled and she gasp softly "aww thank you" she was basically drooling at the food that was in-front of her. You giggled at her reaction. "You shouldn't have" you heard dabis voice from behind you.

"Oh no it's fine. I wanted too" you turned around, with a big smile. You noticed he had oil all over his clothes and covering his hands.

How could someone look so hot...

What am I thinking. NO

He's your dads worker he is OFF limits.

"Well thank you...toga calm down, would you?" you turned back and saw her stuffing her face. You let out a laugh at the sight. "It's—so good" she spoke with her mouth full. "I'm glad you like it" She smiled at you and you could see the food in her mouth, making you laugh a little harder.

"Jesus toga close your mouth" Dabi said annoyed.

"I'm sorry" she spoke with food still in her mouth. Dabi gave her a disappointed look.

"I'm almost done with your car so you can just leave the food in the room across your dads office" you gave him a nod and walked off.