Chpt 24

After what felt like 10 hours, dabi and your dad both took a small break. "I have some fruits in the fridge if you guys want" dabi spoke, your dad agreed immediately, giving him a side eye from how fast he agreed. "Y/n, why don't you cut them up and make us a nice fruit salad since we're doing all the work" your dad chuckled, joking of course but you agreed, cause after all he was right.

Walking in the kitchen, opening the fridge you saw strawberries, blueberries, mangos and watermelon, the watermelon were already cut up so that was one less thing for you to do. Grabbing all the rest of the fruits and placing them down. "Dabi, where's your cutting board" you asked, your eyes turn towards his that were already looking at you. "Right below you" a small smile crept up on his face, making you roll your eyes at him.

Kneeling down to open the cabinet below you, placing the cutting board down and grabbing a knife. "Welp I'll just get back to working, when the fruits done just call me" your dad spoke as you lined up the strawberry's with the knife. Dabi gave him a quick "alright" before walking beside you, watching you cut the strawberry's.

His eyes felt like they were shooting bullets, palms getting warm as you felt his stare, you didn't notice the uneven cuts you were making. "Nervous?" He asked, his eyes flickering to your eyes. "No, why would you say that" your voice a bit shaken as his eyes didn't wavier "do you need help?" He asked, slowly coming up behind you "let me help" he didn't let you respond as he slipped his fingers onto yours to help the uneven cuts you were making on the fruit. Your body stiffened at his touch, his chest against your back, his warm breath on your ear. Your eyes fluttered at the sensation. "You need to be more slow with it" he felt your body shiver beneath him. He could feel you shaking. He knew what he was doing. He couldn't help it. Your father outside, he didn't want to risk it but fuck he had to.

You pushed your body closer to his to earn a small breath in your ear. "Dabi" you sighed out his name as he pushed his growing bulge onto you. "Fuck, I love it when you say my name like that" his hands taking the knife from yours completely, slowly grinding himself onto you as he brought the knife to your neck, you gasped.

The sharp end pushed at your throat, making your head fall back so he could have full control. His free hand moving to your hips to help him gain more pleasure. He drags the knife slowly across your throat, feeling the cold sharp metal almost pierce your skin. "You like that don't you" the hand on your hip moved to the hem of your pants. "Mhmm" unable to speak you could only make a mere sound.

"Your dad could just walk in at anytime, you don't care?" His fingers moving lower, pressing his fingers onto your clothes clit. "P-please" you sighed at the touch. Your heart felt so heavy. Your body filled with butterflies.

You cant help but push yourself further into him to feel more of his harden cock against you. "S-stop teasing me already" your brows frowned as you whined at the lack of touch. You could hear his breath and how heavy it was.

He needed this just as much as you did. "Want me to fuck you right here, hmm?" The knife on your throat presses harder onto you causing a small gasp of pain. "I bet you're dripping for me" your eyes rolled back at his tone.

Pushing the knife away from your throat, you turned around to face him. Face inches away from yours. Eyes lidded as you looked at his. You move in closer, lips so close to touching, you see him pull away but soon move forward.

Lips finally connecting, eyes closed from the pleasure. Your hands laid against his chest as you pushed further into him.

Hands dragging down his chest, his lips opening from the small sigh that escaped causing you to almost moan at the lewd sound. hands finally made its way to his belt, unbuckling it, the sound of the metal moving made the kiss so much more wet and impatient.